Amy drugged

Scream

Sep 22, 2021, 10:28:43 PM9/22/21
Message has been deleted

Scream

Sep 29, 2021, 6:00:55 PM9/29/21
On Wednesday, September 29, 2021 at 12:46:24 PM UTC-7, DirtBag wrote:
> On Wednesday, September 22, 2021 at 7:28:43 PM UTC-7, Scream wrote:
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh_P7_Rkn64
> >
> > Massed up Jewish girl!
> She died a short time after this... about a month afterward....
> Jun 20, 2011
>
> Date of death: July 23, 2011

Like Jenis Joplin, another druggy, massed up Kike!

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Scream

Sep 30, 2021, 12:49:53 AM9/30/21
On Wednesday, September 29, 2021 at 4:18:44 PM UTC-7, DirtBag wrote:
> Are u back wearing Jack Boots and Swastikas Adolf?

No!
But I don't idolize the Joos!
Actually, I liked this movie, even though don't like Holohoax type movies!

Persian Lessons - 2020 Film
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJn4_IrhiHM
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted