Derek Chauvin found guilty of all charges in George Floyd murder trial

Scream

Apr 21, 2021, 2:41:09 AM4/21/21
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qe7tXtuTuR8

VERDICT : GUILTY .... GUILTY ... GUILTY
DEREK'S EYES : 🕞🕓🕒🕝🕜🕜🕠🕕🕡🕖🕗🕠🕔🕟🕧

Haha!

Scream

Apr 21, 2021, 3:18:28 AM4/21/21
Here are the three charges Derek Chauvin was found guilty on and the maximum sentences for each :

Second Degree Murder: 40 years in prison
Third Degree Murder: 25 years in prison
Second Degree Manslaughter: 10 years in prison

Minnesota uses sentencing guidelines, which means that for someone with no prior convictions like Chauvin, the recommendation is only 12.5 years for each murder charge, as well as four years for manslaughter.

Even though Chauvin is convicted of more than one count, according to Minnesota law, he only serves a sentence for the most severe charge. If Judge Cahill follows the Minnesota state guidelines, Chauvin would serve just that 12.5-year sentence.
Prosecutors in the case are seeking a longer sentence than the 12.5 years, referencing those "aggravated factors" mentioned above.

Most likely 20 years he gets?
He'll be out in 10 years or less for good behavior!
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Scream

Apr 28, 2021, 12:58:04 PM4/28/21
On Wednesday, April 28, 2021 at 9:05:58 AM UTC-7, DirtBag wrote:
> 10 years in a State Prison? He will NOT do well.

More than 10, min. 12 but what I heard 15-20.
Second degree murder is 12 years in Michigan., but the judge will look for more.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Scream

Apr 29, 2021, 9:15:59 PM4/29/21
On Wednesday, April 28, 2021 at 11:11:27 AM UTC-7, DirtBag wrote:
> Chauvin knew George Floyd too.. Chauvin worked outside security at some NightClub while George Floyd worked inside security. Chauvin obviously knew him... Chauvin NEEDS to be set on fire. Eye for an Eye and Tooth for Tooth. Kill this bastard with great pain...

A nightclub owner claim this story, but later said, she was mistaken!
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Scream

May 7, 2021, 7:52:46 PM5/7/21
On Friday, May 7, 2021 at 11:34:42 AM UTC-7, DirtBag wrote:
> OK... But it really doesn't change a thing. Now they are about to try the other three cops. They should have spoken up. They should have taken action to save Floyd, rather than just watching Floyd die in the street with a Chauvin's knee to this neck. I didn't see any of them challenge the knee on his neck either... They just watched.

Knee on neck is standard police arrest process.
I don't think it clear about the time an officer is allowed to knee a person?
People die from cops using stun guns, batons, rubber bullets etc....
You cab buy batons online!
https://www.amazon.com/police-baton/s?k=police+baton
Message has been deleted

Scream

May 10, 2021, 2:26:52 PM5/10/21
On Monday, May 10, 2021 at 10:07:34 AM UTC-7, DirtBag wrote:
> There are a LOT of bad cops.... I heard a Police Lt brag at his retirement party that he took the dope from the guys he arrested and gave most of it to his brother to sell. This is what many COPS are really like. Crooked cops NEED killing... Instead they get paid $80,000.00 a year salary and then get a big retirement pension at retirement.

Welcome to the real world!!!!
In this country big G telling people, it's all ways the others are the crooks, Chines, Russians, Germans etc....
When it's here, right under your nose.
LOL!