Facebook and Twitter stock warning (SELL)

skybuck2000

Nov 20, 2020, 4:37:41 AM11/20/20
Facebook and Twitter have gone to far at censoring and critizing politicians in America/USA.

High Ranking Politicians like Senators are now contemplating on removing or changing "The Shield" that protects facebook and twitter from lawsuits against content on their services.

("This Shield" is section 2.30 of american/USA law)

Therefore maintaining investments and stock into Facebook and Twitter is very risky.

Projected time of change is unknown but could be anywhere from a few months to maybe 6 months or so maybe a year.

Personally I think these companies are over-rated anyway.

My advise to you is to start selling of these stocks slowly and to reduce your stake in these stocks are you may find yourself deprived of wealth pretty soon as lawsuit after lawsuit my drive Facebook and Twitter into bankruptcy.

These companes have become "to powerfull" according to these politicians and are a threat to Freedom.

The chance of this change coming is about 70%.

Perhaps new rules might improve facebook and twitter, however this may prove to be too difficult to achieve effectively.

It also depends on facebook and twitter behaviour if they stop harrasing people with warnings, bans, account locks, and disputed claim tags maybe they will get off the hook. But it might be to late for that. The tone is set, the anger is present, the distruss is present, the threat level is felt, the dissatisfaction is also felt. Therefore only 30% likely that they get off the hook.

I do like youtube, maybe youtube will save them.

These possibly changes to USA law may change the internet in a profound way. I will keep following this USA political debate and keep you informed of any new developments !

For now the advise is: starting selling ! =D

Better investment oppertunities in tech stocks are (though facebook and twitter is more social):

Microsoft, Intel, AMD, nVIDIA, ARM, Samsung, LG Electronics, Apple

These companies always perform well and will do so for some time to come !

Bye for now,
Skybuck.

Ramp Worm

Dec 7, 2020, 1:32:03 PM12/7/20
Congress and the Senate both hate being exposed. As a society I feel we are going the wrong direction. Too many lies from the mouths of those we want to believe. Perhaps if politicans faced serious jeopardy, and 'NOT' receive pardons we could get this boat righted and sailing again. Without faith in our leadership we are doomed. This PARDON bullshit which Trump has used to protect this goon squad will destroy the faith in our courts as we slip further and further into the abyss.

Trump's antics should be a wake up call for Democracy.

skybuck2000

Feb 5, 2022, 11:35:02 AM2/5/22
KABOOOOOOOOMMMM....

THE PREDICTION HAS BECOME TRUE.

250 BILLION DOLLAR FACEBOOK CRASH THE LAST FEW DAYS.

BIGGEST CRASH IN USA HISTORY ! LOL.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BYE,
SKYBUCK FLYING ! =D

Stefan Claas

Feb 5, 2022, 12:45:00 PM2/5/22
Cool, let's all create a TikTok (China) account or vk.com (Russia) account. :-)

Regards
Stefan

Stefan Claas

Feb 6, 2022, 10:45:48 AM2/6/22