Re: Rudy Guiliani is drowning in debt and Trump kicked him to the curb

Message has been deleted

Scream

Oct 3, 2021, 5:15:14 PM10/3/21
On Sunday, October 3, 2021 at 11:12:47 AM UTC-7, DirtBag wrote:
> Oh how the powerful 'former AMERICA"S Mayor' has fallen'... and he can't get up. HaHa... Rudy sold his soul to the devil Trump. Hope he dies in the street of exposure.... This is how Trump treats everyone.. When he has taken all he can he then just slams the door on them. The perfect ending would be Rudy killing Trump out of rage... Who knows? He might get off.
>
> https://apple.news/AKP6ua2_lRAq_wf15LZE3qw

He's got money in offshore banks, I think!
He's out of power, but hey ?
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Scream

Oct 4, 2021, 10:28:15 PM10/4/21
On Monday, October 4, 2021 at 7:06:08 AM UTC-7, DirtBag wrote:
> Somehow I doubt Rudy has all that much money... Perhaps a decent retirement pension perhaps.
> But not even close to being NYC-Rich. He is dyeing his own hair for shits sake...

Not so fast!
>> Rudy Giuliani has a net worth of $45million.<<
A lot of hamburgers can be bought on that money, I think!
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted