"Would you like to join my church?

Scream

Mar 15, 2021, 7:40:50 PM3/15/21

Scream

Mar 15, 2021, 7:45:41 PM3/15/21
Message has been deleted

Scream

Apr 22, 2021, 4:59:54 PM4/22/21
On Thursday, April 22, 2021 at 11:19:29 AM UTC-7, DirtBag wrote:
> Do you really watch that crap? No wonder America is fading.

I guess, you're not religious young man?
Otherwise , you can join her church?
(o:
Message has been deleted

Scream

Apr 23, 2021, 4:11:33 PM4/23/21
On Friday, April 23, 2021 at 10:06:32 AM UTC-7, DirtBag wrote:
> No wonder why American IQ's are dropping.....

Maybe yours, eh?
Message has been deleted

Scream

Apr 24, 2021, 2:27:29 PM4/24/21
On Saturday, April 24, 2021 at 8:24:36 AM UTC-7, DirtBag wrote:
> You can enjoy whatever you like Screamer. To each there own. Personally, I cant stand fiction because there is NO meaningful substance in it. It is like bubble gum.

I guess, you never played computer games, eh?
Nothing is real today!
-Strawberry fields for ever!-
Message has been deleted

Scream

Apr 24, 2021, 10:58:48 PM4/24/21
On Saturday, April 24, 2021 at 2:10:25 PM UTC-7, DirtBag wrote:
> Yes. U R correct in that I have NEVER played a computer game. I just don't see anything interesting or useful in fantasy play. But to each there own. I just came in after picking weeds out of lawn. Not that I enjoy picking weeds but the low impact stretching and bending is good for strengthen my lower back to keep my body strong. My daily weed picking amounts to about 30 minutes of bending and stooping which keeps me somewhat limber. I tend to let my mind wanter while weeding and some old memories come to back me. It is therapy of sort and as mindless as it seems it is very relaxing... and MUCH cheaper than a therapist.

I don't play much PC games either, other than some Solitary or Chess here and there.
But , when I was younger, 20 years ago, played lot of Unreal Tournament online, endless hours.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qReoeHY_6wg
Looking back, it was crazy, but these games can suck you in very easy, steal ones mined.
Like drugs, I guess.
3-4 hours seems only last 5 min.
As I got older, being fit and healthy became more important as reality of end of life came closer.
Hehe!
Poor weeds!
Dandelion is my favorite weed.
https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/dandelion-benefits
If you have too many dandelion in your yard, means you have poor soil!

Scream

Apr 24, 2021, 11:12:21 PM4/24/21
Message has been deleted

Scream

Apr 25, 2021, 8:08:53 PM4/25/21
On Saturday, April 24, 2021 at 8:24:36 AM UTC-7, DirtBag wrote:
> You can enjoy whatever you like Screamer. To each there own. Personally, I cant stand fiction because there is NO meaningful substance in it. It is like bubble gum.

Strawberry Fields forever
Living is easy with eyes closed
Misunderstanding all you see