captured American mercenaries

Scream

Jun 16, 2022, 8:17:47 PM6/16/22
https://www.youtube.com/post/Ugkx3j4sVC_hraE4fBzdcqovSLjTJW1JeQST

The first photo of captured American mercenaries Robert Druke and Andy Huynh, taken near Kharkov.

Kukrainian army is really international , I guess?

marika

Jun 17, 2022, 10:36:47 PM6/17/22
I took some time to think about your questions while i was working and
this is busy time in the computer room. I was behind at work, and
couldn't' take the time out to consider more specific answers. It's
also very busy and crazy where i sit.
But now that I have some quiet and didn't feel as guilty because of
work demands, I figured I would sit down and try to answer what I
think. Remember it's only what I think.

Yes fully international

They have a foreign legion made up of a lot of different nationalities, currently I think fighting in Donetsk

There is a Belarus one. Kalinouskas
There is a Russian one fighting for Ukraine
There is a Chechen one. Sheik Mansour

I have seen a lot of volunteers from various UK countries

USA volunteers are plenty

I have seen guys from Denmark, and South Korea

Probably some I forgot

mk5000

Taeta inori ni netsu o hanachi kiete yuku no ka
Kanawanu yume o chirashite kono mune ni hibiku jounetsu wa
Honoo o matezu koe mo kasuka ni midare mo ga iteru yo
Kodoku na hane o kasanete umarete wa habataku omoi o--T.M. Revolution - T.M. RevolutioThunderbird

Scream

Jun 17, 2022, 11:37:57 PM6/17/22
I think, Russians captured British mercenaries before too?
Ukraine has mercenaries from New Zeeland and even from Colombia too.

m syadoz

Jun 18, 2022, 11:46:24 AM6/18/22

Scream

Jun 18, 2022, 12:35:42 PM6/18/22
I heard, another American is missing too?

marika

Jun 21, 2022, 12:36:28 PM6/21/22
On Thursday, June 16, 2022 at 7:17:47 PM UTC-5, Scream wrote:
https://www.theglobeandmail.com/world/article-russia-claim-canadian-fighters-killed-ukraine-false/