Cryin Biden on TV tonight

uncle_vito

Jun 2, 2022, 10:27:31 PM6/2/22
Solution is guards, cameras, metal detectors at all schools.

Biden wants to not let 18-21 year olds not buy scary rifles. These are semi auto rifles. Most all rifles are semi auto.

This is the beginning of outlawing all semi auto rifles.

We would all be going around with bolt actions.

Most of the anti gun crowd do not want guns anyway. They want to restrict gun owners. Well I don't want abortion either. I guess I will restrict access to abortion.

So many of these anti gun proposals are against the Constitution, they all will be taken down. Anti gunners are going to wish these laws never went up before SCOTUS.

Oh, BTW, NRA is broke. It is the voter that is voting out the anti gun politicians.

DirtBag

Jun 3, 2022, 3:28:21 PM6/3/22
The NRA is a criminal conspiracy. The fact that they haven't outlawed the AR15 blows my mind.

marika

Jun 3, 2022, 6:51:46 PM6/3/22
I agree with Biden

Police here again. Four cops this time.
Stoner neighbor cuffed and arrested again..
There was no loud music or power equipment today so I have no idea what’s going on this time. They did spend a lot of time reading his driveway graffiti though, so maybe he’s arrested for that now. Though I’d be surprised if there’s a township ordinance that doesn’t let you spray paint your own driveway, who knows.

Thank god he doesn't have a gun

mk5000

Kaiser: *laughs* I don't- I- can I-
Police Commisioner: Get out
Kaiser: I- thank you
Police Commisioner: Turn off the lights==World of Hair
by Dan Deacon

uncle_vito

Jun 3, 2022, 9:43:09 PM6/3/22
Why outlaw an AR15? Is just a semi auto rifle. Actually the 5.56 x 45 ammo is small by most calibers. The .308 is 7.62 x 51. Watch the SCOTUS outlaw anything that interrupts the 2nd amendment.

DirtBag

Jun 7, 2022, 10:34:06 AM6/7/22
The AR15 is a war weapon. It apparently does something too idiots like yourself and others.
They NEVER intended for sport shooting. The are a war weapon. And little dick men think they cool if they have one. Talk to a shrink about it and they can explain.

Scream

Jun 7, 2022, 6:37:37 PM6/7/22
On Friday, June 3, 2022 at 6:43:09 PM UTC-7, uncle_vito wrote:
Not outlaw the AR-15, but put age restrictions on it, like age 21 or more able to buy it?
Hey, the drinking age is 21!
Most of these mass killers are under 21 .
Last one was 18.
Problem with guns in the US, it's a multi billion dollar business, masqueraded as gun ownership is constitutional.
Also, I don't think anyone should own 40-50 guns, like the Las Vegas shooter had?
3 the most of same type.
But as said in the US it's a business first, so sell as mush as they can, more taxes for states.

DirtBag

Jun 8, 2022, 2:52:51 PM6/8/22
On Thursday, June 2, 2022 at 7:27:31 PM UTC-7, uncle_vito wrote:
> Solution is guards, cameras, metal detectors at all schools.
>
> Biden wants to not let 18-21 year olds not buy scary rifles. These are semi auto rifles. Most all rifles are semi auto.
>
> This is the beginning of outlawing all semi auto rifles.

Great! It is about time!

> We would all be going around with bolt actions.

Maybe NO guns !! Yea

> Most of the anti gun crowd do not want guns anyway. They want to restrict gun owners. Well I don't want abortion either. I guess I will restrict access to abortion.

You never know what in a closet...

> So many of these anti gun proposals are against the Constitution, they all will be taken down. Anti gunners are going to wish these laws never went up before SCOTUS.

Yep. They are going to take your guns away.

> Oh, BTW, NRA is broke. It is the voter that is voting out the anti gun politicians.

You can always use a Sling-Shot. !!!!

DirtBag

Jun 8, 2022, 3:21:40 PM6/8/22
On Thursday, June 2, 2022 at 7:27:31 PM UTC-7, uncle_vito wrote:
> Solution is guards, cameras, metal detectors at all schools.

To costly.. Easier to BAN guns. Safer too!

> Biden wants to not let 18-21 year olds not buy scary rifles. These are semi auto rifles. Most all rifles are semi auto.

Real men don't need guns.
My dog is trained to go after the crotch... Now that IS scary!

> This is the beginning of outlawing all semi auto rifles.

Yep!

> We would all be going around with bolt actions.

When was the last time you even shot a gun? It won't protect you if someone is serious about killing you Rambo....

> Most of the anti gun crowd do not want guns anyway. They want to restrict gun owners. Well I don't want abortion either. I guess I will restrict access to abortion.

Yep. We don't want you to have guns. Aborting a fetus is fine when in certain guidelines. Don't wait though...

> So many of these anti gun proposals are against the Constitution, they all will be taken down. Anti gunners are going to wish these laws never went up before SCOTUS.

Don't count on it.

> Oh, BTW, NRA is broke. It is the voter that is voting out the anti gun politicians.

Nah... Guns are going down! When was to last time you shot a gun?

Guns are a pubic nuisance!

marika

Jun 8, 2022, 6:36:26 PM6/8/22
On Wednesday, June 8, 2022 at 1:52:51 PM UTC-5, DirtBag wrote:
> On Thursday, June 2, 2022 at 7:27:31 PM UTC-7, uncle_vito wrote:
> > Solution is guards, cameras, metal detectors at all schools.
> >
> > Biden wants to not let 18-21 year olds not buy scary rifles. These are semi auto rifles. Most all rifles are semi auto.
> >
> > This is the beginning of outlawing all semi auto rifles.
> >
> Great! It is about time!
> > We would all be going around with bolt actions.
> >
> Maybe NO guns !! Yea
> > Most of the anti gun crowd do not want guns anyway. They want to restrict gun owners. Well I don't want abortion either. I guess I will restrict access to abortion.
> >
> You never know what in a closet...

Breynia Disticha. Also called snowbush, or Ice cream bush
Using a grow light

mk5000

Throughout time, the Earth has spoken
Wind yearned to touch fire,
As water kissed upon the feet of her shores
She called for creation, as magma broke through the abyss==The Getten Brothers - Alpha

Scream

Jun 8, 2022, 7:35:13 PM6/8/22
BB guns can be powerful too?

DirtBag

Jun 9, 2022, 9:35:10 AM6/9/22
On Thursday, June 2, 2022 at 7:27:31 PM UTC-7, uncle_vito wrote:
> Solution is guards, cameras, metal detectors at all schools.
>

> Biden wants to not let 18-21 year olds not buy scary rifles. These are semi auto rifles. Most all rifles are semi auto.

Little BOY get real....

> This is the beginning of outlawing all semi auto rifles.

Good!

> We would all be going around with bolt actions.

SO what? BTW: You won't be able to buy ammo!

> Most of the anti gun crowd do not want guns anyway. They want to restrict gun owners. Well I don't want abortion either. I guess I will restrict access to abortion.

Yep . We're coming for your guns and your ammo!

> So many of these anti gun proposals are against the Constitution, they all will be taken down. Anti gunners are going to wish these laws never went up before SCOTUS

Screw the Constitution. It is OUT-dated and guns are dangerous!

> Oh, BTW, NRA is broke. It is the voter that is voting out the anti gun politicians.

Nope we are taking ammo first and later restricting your guns to BB guns...

Get used to it! Cry baby Cry

DirtBag

Jun 9, 2022, 10:31:09 AM6/9/22
On Friday, June 3, 2022 at 6:43:09 PM UTC-7, uncle_vito wrote:
You ought to read up on the AR15 weapon. The fast bullet tumbles and RIPS apart in sides of you when hit. The speed and intent is to KILL the target. It is a war weapon. The AR15 never should have been released to the public. But LITTLE 'Boys' think they are Rambo and they look cool and they want to play Rambo on whatever critters we have left.. When used for hunting deer they tear up the meat because they tumble when enter the deer....

Your INSANE is you think different. Spit!

DirtBag

Jun 9, 2022, 1:07:14 PM6/9/22

> > You never know what in a closet...

> Breynia Disticha. Also called snowbush, or Ice cream bush
> Using a grow light
>
> mk5000
>
> Throughout time, the Earth has spoken
> Wind yearned to touch fire,
> As water kissed upon the feet of her shores
> She called for creation, as magma broke through the abyss==The Getten Brothers - Alpha

Never heard of it. What is it good for?

DirtBag

Jun 9, 2022, 1:35:45 PM6/9/22
On Thursday, June 2, 2022 at 7:27:31 PM UTC-7, uncle_vito wrote:
Bolt action is better and safer for humanity, and wildlife...
You are a real ass, Vito. The AR-weapons are destroying our wildlife.
When that happens. So goes our planet.

Seems every IDIOT wants a AR-15 to shoot up are wildlife.

DirtBag

Jun 9, 2022, 3:28:02 PM6/9/22
I am ok with a handgun with a permit renewed each year.
Lever and Bolt Action with a permit to own, renewable every 2-3 years

Weapons like the AR15 were designed for WAR and are a dangerous in society.

marika

Jun 9, 2022, 7:06:42 PM6/9/22
It's pretty

mk5000