White House criticises Elon Musk over 'hideous' antisemitic lie

Scream

Nov 19, 2023, 9:15:41 PM11/19/23
Share Message - White House criticises Elon Musk over 'hideous' antisemitic lie
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-67446800

The White House has accused Elon Musk of repeating a "hideous lie" about Jewish people, after the X owner appeared to respond approvingly to an antisemitic post on the platform.

Seems to me, the Jews are after Musk lately?

Earlier this year Mr Musk threatened to sue the ADL, claiming it was "trying to kill this platform by falsely accusing it & me of being anti-Semitic". He blames pressure groups, rather than misinformation and extremist posts, for a sharp drop in advertising revenue since his takeover.

Message has been deleted