Re: USA Tops in Covid Deaths.

Message has been deleted

Scream

Sep 20, 2021, 12:30:13 PM9/20/21
On Monday, September 20, 2021 at 6:57:51 AM UTC-7, DirtBag wrote:
> After adding over 1,076,000 new cases throughout the last week, the U.S. now has more than 41.2 million confirmed cases of COVID-19. There have been more than 650,000 COVID-19-related deaths -- the highest death toll of any country.
>
> New cases continue to rise at a steady rate. In the past week, there were an average of 49.5 daily new coronavirus cases per 100,000 Americans -- essentially unchanged from the week prior, when there were an average of 45.4 daily new coronavirus cases per 100,000 people.

Time to get rid of Biden and slide in Kamala, eh?
We need a woman in charge! to keep the WH clean and tidy!
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Scream

Sep 21, 2021, 12:07:45 AM9/21/21
On Monday, September 20, 2021 at 12:05:52 PM UTC-7, DirtBag wrote:
> On Monday, September 20, 2021 at 10:25:01 AM UTC-7, DirtBag wrote:
> > Yes.. Kamila should be unleashed.
> Kamila HAS the Kracken!

Yes, I think so!
If Kamila and Xi Jinping of China would get married, she would have the ultimate power!
Bruhaha!
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Scream

Oct 18, 2021, 5:10:24 PM10/18/21
On Monday, October 18, 2021 at 11:50:40 AM UTC-7, -=DirtBag wrote:
> Nice and Tidy? Like how the Nazi's marched civilians into pits and murdered them 50 at a time....? I watched some old film of this yesterday. They murdered the men via GunSHOT and later the Gas Chambers for the woman and children...

Have you been drinking something?
I think so!