Re: What do you think about Elon Musk's attitude......

Message has been deleted

Scream

Nov 18, 2023, 2:38:00 AM11/18/23
On Friday, November 17, 2023 at 11:15:34 AM UTC-8, DirtBag wrote:
> My feeling is Elon is a closet Nazi.
> Seems to me the little prick needs some pain~.

I don't think so, but he's a type of hard hat person, who don't take shit from others!
He's the richest man in the world, $235 billion, it happened in a very short time, but others want to tell him what to do?
If he allows deniers and Nazis on his platform, so be it!
I think, Facebook was the same way a while back?
Even, one time Amazon was attacked by ADL, bc selling the Mein Kampf overseas, like Germany where the book was banned!.
It was one of the biggest seller for Amazon!
Message has been deleted

Scream

Nov 20, 2023, 7:42:11 PM11/20/23
On Monday, November 20, 2023 at 9:20:42 AM UTC-8, DirtBag wrote:
> Musk is digging his own grave acting like asshole-prick.

You don't get that high, like Musk, being a nice guy!
🤔