NYSE is probably mixing up the concrete for their "curbs"

aero...@flight.net

Sep 7, 2007, 11:07:29 AM9/7/07
Just as a precaution...........Of course the laughing stock of the
investing world miraculously turns up after 200 is breached....

Funny how the curbs only get initiated when the most fraudulent
investment mechanism in the free world is in the red.......

d.

Sep 7, 2007, 12:58:34 PM9/7/07
aero...@flight.net wrote:

TRADING-COLLAR LEVELS FOR THIRD-QUARTER 2007

In the event of a 190-POINT ADVANCE in the NYA, all index-arbitrage
buy orders of the S&P 500 stocks must be stabilizing for the remainder
of the day. Collar will be removed if the NYA moves back to within 90
points of the previous days close.

In the event of a 190-POINT DECLINE in the NYA, all index-arbitrage
sell orders of the S&P 500 stocks must be stabilizing for the
remainder of the day. Collar will be removed if the NYA moves back to
within 90 points of the previous days close.

aero...@flight.net

Sep 7, 2007, 2:00:51 PM9/7/07
On Fri, 07 Sep 2007 16:58:34 GMT, d...@noospam.com (d.) wrote:

>In the event of a 190-POINT ADVANCE in the NYA, all index-arbitrage
>buy orders of the S&P 500 stocks must be stabilizing for the remainder
>of the day. Collar will be removed if the NYA moves back to within 90
>points of the previous days close.

Thanks.......I know the ruling, but I've yet to see a curb initiated
on an advance, unless it was done without notification.....

d.

Sep 7, 2007, 3:43:00 PM9/7/07
aero...@flight.net wrote:

Say what? What in the world are you talking about?

star...@yahoo.com

Sep 7, 2007, 4:41:48 PM9/7/07
On Sep 7, 12:43 pm, d...@noospam.com (d.) wrote:

What he's probably saying is that you hear "CURBS IN EFFECT!! CURBS
IN EFFECT!!!" when the market is down 200 -- but when it's up 200,
they're too busy partying for any reasoned effect to say about it.

Mike

d.

Sep 9, 2007, 11:39:57 AM9/9/07
star...@yahoo.com wrote:

Huh? Who is they?

Aero is apparently so obsessed with the talking heads he doesn't
notice what is actually happening.