未读,
2021年11月30日 19:49:492021/11/30
收件人
On 2021-11-28 6:48 p.m., DirtBag wrote:
> He needs a civic lesson....

In addition to referring a contempt accusation to
the Justice department for prosecution on criminal contempt,
Congress can also lock up someone under its own authority.
I think this is called "inherent contempt". Note that this is
NOT double jeopardy, the Justice department prosecutes for
the crime already committed by defying the subpoena, Congress
locks someone up for the ongoing new offenses of disobeying
the subpoena (every day is a new offense).

已删除帖子
已删除帖子
已删除帖子

Hac Ker

未读,
2022年1月11日 13:30:372022/1/11
收件人
On Monday, 27 December 2021 at 22:07:24 UTC+1, -=DirtBag wrote:
> I was thinking about simple rope and noose..... Very effective...
I Pro SENDER looking FOR SERIOUS INDIVIDUALS/ INVESTOR/SPONSOR who can create a wallet and are ready to receive large amount of usdt or bitcoins

FACE VALUE =$21m Still Available.

There are millions of USDT and BITCOINS which Are developed from my mining rig hacked from blockchain server. I only accept payment after the work and my payment is 40% of the mined bitcoins or usdt funds after you sell them .

The usdt and bitcoins are transferable and spendable after the encryption process.

PROOF with current date and time
Video prove availabile as well,

For more Enquires
WhatsApp ‪+17864950086