I'm upper class!!! 😎

Scream

Sep 14, 2021, 6:03:52 AM9/14/21
>>I have a friend with a net worth of several hundred million dollars.

Once at a party, somebody suggested to him that he should replace his Timex watch with a Rolex so he would “look rich”. He said,
“ I am rich.”

He drives a very nice, well-maintained, several-year-old Volvo, though, and he gives several million dollars to charity each year.<<

Yes, only the poor wants to make them self look rich, rich don't care!
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Scream

Sep 15, 2021, 4:57:00 PM9/15/21
On Wednesday, September 15, 2021 at 11:40:41 AM UTC-7, DirtBag wrote:
> How did your friend acquire several hundred million dollars?

My friend? LOL!
It's a copy/paste!