Texas to allow unlicensed carrying of handguns

Scream

May 25, 2021, 12:16:13 PM5/25/21
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-57239610

Oh boy!
Texas legislators have passed a bill which would allow most people to carry concealed handguns without a permit.

Current state rules require those carrying handguns to have a licence, training and background checks.

But Texas's Republican-run senate has voted to drop the restrictions, despite warnings from gun control groups that the measures could put lives at risk.

Supporters say the new measures would allow Texans to better defend themselves in public.
Message has been deleted

Scream

May 26, 2021, 8:53:39 AM5/26/21
On Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at 12:25:23 PM UTC-7, DirtBag wrote:
> Last thing we need are idiots packing guns... I hope they all get hammered on booze and shoot each other...... Texas is a total shit hole. Arizona has similar laws with guns. Idiots strapped down like gunfighters at the 'OK Corral' walking around.
In second thought, carrying a gun loaded or unloaded maybe different.
Here in CA , transporting guns in cars, gun has to be unloaded, the ammo has to be separate from the gun and the gun has to be in a case, I think!
Message has been deleted