Re: Go short on Tesla.....

Message has been deleted

Scream

Apr 15, 2021, 10:14:33 PM4/15/21
On Thursday, April 15, 2021 at 10:13:19 AM UTC-7, DirtBag wrote:
> EV Competition is too great to ignore... Tesla could fail as Musk repositions his direction. Don't count Elon Musk out. But IMO he sees that he cant compete going forward simply building rather stark cars. IMO Audi is one which will eat his lunch...

Musk is very diversified.
Tesla builds large factory in Germany and China.
Tesla builds high end EV cars, it don't want to compete with Nisan and other low end EV cars in the market, I think.
It's like BMW, Mercedes, Lexus vs. VW or Chevy!
All though lately, Tesla came out with cheaper EV models in the $30k range.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Scream

Apr 15, 2021, 10:56:41 PM4/15/21
On Thursday, April 15, 2021 at 7:29:15 PM UTC-7, DirtBag wrote:
> I prefer gasoline powered... I love the smell of fully topped off tank of gasoline.
> Besides how do you burn a body in the desert if you don't have gas? sheesh!

Well , we'll see if you still enjoy the smell of gas, after price of gas hits $10/gal or they hit you with carbon taxes?
Don't forget the oil crash of 70's?
Gas prices doubled over night, people just dumped gas-gazzler big cars, Chrysler went bankrupt etc... people rushed to buy Hondas and Toyotas , when these cars were ridiculed before by the American public, called thin can cars !
This can happen again and everybody rush for EV cars.
Car companies, not ready for the change, will fall to the wayside!

Scream

Apr 15, 2021, 11:00:59 PM4/15/21
On Thursday, April 15, 2021 at 7:36:04 PM UTC-7, DirtBag wrote:
> On Thursday, April 15, 2021 at 7:14:33 PM UTC-7, Scream wrote:
> Yes Elon Musk is an amazing character....Right out of central casting.
> Maybe too good to be true?

He writes the checks!
He was a talented software programer, a prodigy boy, now that he has all the money, they hang everything in his neck !
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted