Republican Hid Half Million $$$ - Boebert Bribery?

Transition Zone

Oct 14, 2021, 9:28:17 AM10/14/21
Boebert Pushed To Loosen Drilling Rules. She Failed To Disclose Her Husband’s Income From Energy Consulting

-- https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/08/19/boebert-energy-financial-disclosure/
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

bruce bowser

Oct 15, 2021, 3:47:30 PM10/15/21
"Democratic Rep. Steve Cohen of Tennessee said that he and a fellow lawmaker personally saw Republican Rep. Lauren Boebert of Colorado guiding a group of people through the Cannon House Office Building tunnel in the days leading up the Capitol insurrection on January 6.

Cohen's accusation is significant because it is the first time a member of Congress has specifically accused another member of giving a tour of the Capitol complex prior to the riot. It comes after several Democratic members have suggested that their Republican colleagues may have been providing the tours as an opportunity for the would-be rioters to get the lay of the land ahead of a planned insurrection.

"Only thing that I've seen, Congressman Yarmuth refreshed my recollection yesterday. We saw (Rep.) Boebert taking a group of people for a tour sometime after the 3rd and before the 6th. I don't remember the day we were walking in a tunnel and we saw her and commented who she was and she had a large group with her. Now whether these people were people that were involved in the insurrection or not, I do not know," Cohen told "CNN Newsroom."

Cohen continued, "She was a freshman, she might have had a large number of people coming to be with her on this historic occasion and just wanting to give them the opportunity to have a tour. But it is pretty clear that her team is the team -- she's not on the home team. She was with the visitors."

Boebert sent a letter to Cohen responding to the allegations he made on CNN, disputing the congressman's characterization and saying his comments "repeat irresponsible lies in order to elevate his own political relevance and to further fuel the division of our country."'

ABC Local - Jan 16, 2021
-- https://krdo.com/politics/2021/01/18/democratic-lawmaker-accuses-boebert-of-giving-tours-prior-to-insurrection/

Rep. Boebert: "Rep. Cohen's claim on CNN that he saw me give a reconnaissance tour with people not on the team is 100% false. I haven’t given a tour of the U.S. Capitol in the 117th Congress to anyone but family. Members of Congress have a duty to elevate the discourse. "'

-- https://boebert.house.gov/media/press-releases/rep-boebert-refutes-rep-cohens-false-claims