Trump the brat

DirtBag

Jan 29, 2024, 11:57:53 AMJan 29
I hope you all are watching little boy Trump's antics in court.
Vito are you still a Trumper? HaHa. :)

Alan Bowler

Jan 29, 2024, 7:55:07 PMJan 29
On 2024-01-29 11:57 a.m., DirtBag wrote:
> I hope you all are watching little boy Trump's antics in court.

During the trial of the Chicago Seven, some of the defendants were
gagged for being disruptive. It would seem appropriate in this case.

In some of the other trials, Trump's bail should have been revoked for
his behaviour.

Scream

Jan 30, 2024, 1:11:36 AMJan 30
On Monday, January 29, 2024 at 8:57:53 AM UTC-8, DirtBag wrote:
> I hope you all are watching little boy Trump's antics in court.
> Vito are you still a Trumper? HaHa. :)

Trump has to cough up $83 million to pay the woman he raped!
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted