Buy UTAAU

uncle_vito

Dec 2, 2021, 8:21:16 PM12/2/21
In Cabo for a week. Nice.

Scream

Dec 2, 2021, 11:14:19 PM12/2/21
On Thursday, December 2, 2021 at 5:21:16 PM UTC-8, uncle_vito wrote:
> In Cabo for a week. Nice.

Drugs?
)o:
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

uncle_vito

Dec 8, 2021, 1:07:59 AM12/8/21
All the booze you can drink is included.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

uncle_vito

Dec 8, 2021, 8:14:32 PM12/8/21
On Wednesday, December 8, 2021 at 7:32:27 AM UTC-8, -=DirtBag wrote:
> I assume you have you sobered up by now. :).
> Where did u stay?

Sandos Finisterra This is our 4th visit. We bought into a vacation club there. Paid $7000 for 30 weeks. Only major expense is the food which is $800/person for 7 days. All you can eat and drink in 4 on-site restaurants. Only negative are some translation problems with restaurant orders and weird food tastes. Had hash browns that tasted like fish and potatoes au gratin that seemed like steak grease was mixxed in. Good tropical drinks: bahama mama, pina colada, margarita, etc.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted