hyperinflation is here

#trumpVirus 00

May 12, 2021, 10:28:21 PM5/12/21
plywood GIS 5/8 T&G up 95% IN 30 days

just bought a portable sawmill (with bitcoin/etherum/ripple btw) so we
could use board and batten in place of a lot of sheathing
super inflation and we are building away, would not be able to complete projects without our heavy delve into crypto and the opps that prevail.
Concrete suppliers giving preference to bit/eth payment over cash

america, zimbabwe, hugry in 1945 , yugoslaveia in 94. . . inflation rates measured in hours not year over year.

Great time to be a ticketed lumber grader btw. can't build with ungraded lumber.

hey dirt you shitheel, cypto the only thing aside from \pms that survive

Scream

May 13, 2021, 12:59:51 AM5/13/21
Inflation is over 4%, hardly a hyperinflation!
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Scream

May 15, 2021, 9:58:01 PM5/15/21
On Saturday, May 15, 2021 at 4:43:45 PM UTC-7, DirtBag wrote:
> On Saturday, May 15, 2021 at 4:20:57 PM UTC-7, DirtBag wrote:
> > On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 7:28:21 PM UTC-7, trumpvi...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Longer than those biscuits in the survival kits?
> Kidding aside. I didn't know how to buy and sell bitcoin. I heard of password issues and bla bla bla. Hindsight is 20/20.

Dogecoin is only $0.50 , cheap!
May go to $50k?
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted