Bitcoin $22k? 😭😭😭

Scream

Jun 14, 2022, 1:53:00 PM6/14/22
End of the world upon us?

DirtBag

Jun 14, 2022, 2:25:58 PM6/14/22
On Tuesday, June 14, 2022 at 10:53:00 AM UTC-7, Scream wrote:
> End of the world upon us?

Could the Bit-Scam is over?

marika

Jun 14, 2022, 6:40:27 PM6/14/22
On Tuesday, June 14, 2022 at 12:53:00 PM UTC-5, Scream wrote:
> End of the world upon us?

I think My retirement is protected and there is no cryptocurrency investment by them that I know of so the world has not ended

I think it might be a gmwb or similar annuity program

It does not matter how much it goes up or down they say so if they did invest in cryptocurrency that lost value it should not affect me

They pay you a guaranteed amount after you have been in it for x years, they absorb the risk, and your adviser or they take a cut out of it for managing it

Which means my portfolio will always go down due to managing fees but not due to cryptocurrency failure

My cousin by contrast is enrolled in the matching fund,

She did not take any strategy to move a significant portion of her funds into a protected annuity even tho i explained very carefully what to do and then covid hit and stocks plummeted. The 2022 stock bear market will affect her not crypto

mk5000

Those that have departed us
Still live on in our hearts
In winter's darkest moments
There's a candle burning bright--Rob Halford – Protected By The Light

marika

Jun 14, 2022, 6:43:23 PM6/14/22
Yikes that is huge.

mk5000