Hertz still headed to the moon,.

uncle_vito

Oct 29, 2021, 1:59:58 PM10/29/21
HTZZ

Scream

Oct 29, 2021, 9:06:38 PM10/29/21
On Friday, October 29, 2021 at 10:59:58 AM UTC-7, uncle_vito wrote:
> HTZZ

Hmm! 🧐
Net income -168M 80.17%
Diluted EPS -1.05 82.08%
Net profit margin -8.97%

uncle_vito

Oct 30, 2021, 6:11:21 AM10/30/21
Is about to come off the pink sheets and trade with the big boys. Stock keeps moving up. Perhaps folks know something you don't.

Scream

Oct 30, 2021, 7:48:22 PM10/30/21
Numbers still looks shit!

Scream

Oct 30, 2021, 7:50:32 PM10/30/21
That's how investors get burned, buying into the future which never delivers!
🔥

uncle_vito

Oct 31, 2021, 2:03:01 PM10/31/21
Only if you walk away and never check the chart.

Look at TSLA and AAPL. Disaster is only a bad earnings report away. With your thinking, you should NEVER own individual stocks.

Scream

Nov 2, 2021, 10:05:18 PM11/2/21
I don't!
I'm a mutual fund guy!

uncle_vito

Nov 7, 2021, 7:58:09 PM11/7/21
For my retirement, it is mutual funds. For my "fun" account that is not needed for retirement, I like to take some chances. Good Luck.

Scream

Nov 10, 2021, 5:53:40 AM11/10/21
On Friday, October 29, 2021 at 10:59:58 AM UTC-7, uncle_vito wrote:
> HTZZ
You mean HTZ?

uncle_vito

Nov 10, 2021, 7:48:38 AM11/10/21
It just moved to the Nasdaq. Symbol is now HTZ.

Scream

Nov 10, 2021, 6:32:06 PM11/10/21
HTZ went down also!

uncle_vito

Nov 10, 2021, 10:10:33 PM11/10/21
That is to be expected. New shares were issued at about $26/share which bought the price down. They thought the shares would issue higher. Good chance to get in. You realize that there are ONLY 3 car rental companies in the US. HTZ, CAR, and Enterprise which is private. HTZ will have TSLAs to rent.

Scream

Nov 11, 2021, 12:07:24 PM11/11/21
Tesla's?
LOL!
At what price?

uncle_vito

Nov 11, 2021, 3:37:04 PM11/11/21
Look it up. Also Tom Brady as spokesperson. HTZ is already rising. Get in or kick yourself in the future.

Scream

Nov 18, 2021, 10:34:43 AM11/18/21
HTZ down 👇 $22.
Message has been deleted