Repubs Are Now Hitmen ! ! !

bruce bowser

Nov 1, 2021, 4:47:33 PM11/1/21
In Secret Recording, Florida Republican Threatens To Send Russian-Ukrainian ‘Hit Squad’ After Rival

“I really don't want to have to end anybody's life for the good of the people of the United States of America. ... But if it needs to be done, it needs to be done," William Braddock says in the clip.

Politico - June 17, 2021
-- https://www.politico.com/news/2021/06/17/secret-recording-florida-republican-threat-hit-squad-494976

bruce bowser

Nov 2, 2021, 4:40:30 AM11/2/21
'A Republican candidate seeking to unseat U.S. Rep. Maxine Waters was remanded into custody Thursday for allegedly continuing to stalk his ex-girlfriend after being released from jail on $75,000 bail over the weekend.

Navarro allegedly began showing up at places uninvited. He is accused of threatening to destroy her reputation by leaking incriminating photos and publishing defamatory information. He also threatened to kill himself and to hire a hitman to kill her, prosecutors allege.

“I’m going to have antifa come after your family,” Navarro allegedly told her.

The alleged threats escalated to the point that Tesoriero moved to San Francisco from Redondo Beach “specifically just to get away from Mr. Navarro,” Burris said.

“You will push me to be Dexter,” Navarro allegedly told Tesoriero, referencing the Showtime television show about a serial killer.'

SF Judge Holds GOP House Candidate Omar Navarro On Stalking Charges
San Francisco Examiner - Dec 12, 2019
-- https://www.sfexaminer.com/news/sf-judge-holds-gop-house-candidate-omar-navarro-on-stalking-charges/