Re: Hey Vito!

Message has been deleted

uncle_vito

Oct 14, 2021, 10:44:34 PM10/14/21
On Thursday, October 14, 2021 at 2:08:54 PM UTC-7, -=DirtBag wrote:
> Fact check: Trump, not Biden, made comment about taking guns without due process
>
> 11:54 am EDT Oct. 14, 2021
> The claim: Joe Biden said to ‘take the guns first’ and ‘go through due process second’
> Gun control has long been a contentious topic in America. But posts on social media claim some politicians have suggested particularly extreme measures.

Conservative SCOTUS will prevent Dems from doing ANYTHING regarding gun control. Same with ABORTION. Since when does DOJ supposed to care about state abortion laws. Is the DOJ allowed to sue for ANY state law that it does not like???
Message has been deleted

uncle_vito

Oct 15, 2021, 2:32:34 PM10/15/21
On Friday, October 15, 2021 at 10:49:25 AM UTC-7, -=DirtBag wrote:
> I am not sure about your assertion on guns. I used to be pro-guns. But I am not any longer. I grew up hunting. We ate what we killed.. That was RULE #1 in the house I grew up in. But I have since realized that Guns are doing more harm than good. Most of our wildlife has been decimated by IDIOTS. They get a gun in there hands and they want to KILL something. Squirrels, Rabbits, Deer, Raccoons, etc. But they just leave the carcass to rot. I am pro-wildlife. Things have changed. Too many idiots just want to play Rambo with the wildlife which is in serious decline. Weapons are a double edge sword. Having a pistol for home security seems reasonable. But it needs to be secured. Things have changed. We are destroying the planet and putting nature out of balance. Have you been reading the news about the step decline of wildlife? As they decline WE will follow. Maybe not in our generation.. BUT it will happen and it is up to us to stem that tide the best we can for our planet earth. It seems to me that your attitude is more political than of need. I have never hear you discuss wildlife and our planet in the same sentence. I am pretty sure you are not out killing 4 legged critters. But we are old school. Seeing AR15's being used to hunt deer is totally crazy. They aren't hunting.. They are massacring wildlife JUST for fun. Shooting ranges are one thing.. Massacring Wildlife is another. I am sure you can grasp what I am attempting to convey here. It is our responsibility to protect the planet and all the little critters what are on it. -Dirt
I respect your opinion. I do not like ARs either and do not have one in my collection. I also dislike Rambo types who desire to shoot someone that is not risking their lives, like someone outside stealing their car. However it is too late to do anything about this. The horses have already left the barn. Anyone I know that has an AR, does NOT use it for hunting. My neighbors and family members keep their guns in safes. I do have a brother with a CCW permit because he was friends with a cop that could get him one. I believe that permit will get you into more trouble than it will help you. In CA, you shoot ANYONE, and you are in a world of hurt. Same with just pointing a gun at someone (brandishing). There are millions of guns out there. If guns were a problem you would definitely know it. Deer and other game animals are protected by hunting laws and rangers ENFORCE these. You do not see idiots shooting up the forest other than at tin cans.
Message has been deleted