"Merry Christmas! ps. Santa, please bring ammo".

Scream

Dec 6, 2021, 2:11:07 AM12/6/21
https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/976/cpsprodpb/15565/production/_121979378_hi072412778.jpg

A US congressman has faced a barrage of criticism after he posted a Christmas photograph of his family posing with military-style rifles, just days after a deadly school shooting.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-59543735
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Scream

Dec 7, 2021, 9:25:00 PM12/7/21
On Tuesday, December 7, 2021 at 12:43:43 PM UTC-8, -=DirtBag wrote:
> Some real sick people in our country Scream.
>>Mr Massie was first elected to be Kentucky's congressional representative in 2012 and is closely associated with the libertarian wing of the Republican party.<<
What do you expect from a republican?
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted