#DirtyDon has secret Chinese bank account, paid China $189K in taxes (and $750 in the US)

bruce bowser

Sep 29, 2023, 11:42:46 AM9/29/23
Phantom_View wrote:
> Trump Inc has bank accounts all over the world to
> facilitate their real-estate biz. Yes, unlike Joe, they
> actually DO stuff and EARN their money.
>
> But that's probably an alien concept ......

Evidently, repubLICKKKans don't even care.
Message has been deleted

DirtBag

Oct 26, 2023, 1:29:00 PM10/26/23
Screw Trump. Hello Prison.
Message has been deleted

Scream

Oct 27, 2023, 1:47:52 AM10/27/23
On Friday, September 29, 2023 at 8:42:46 AM UTC-7, bruce bowser wrote:
I read, the Trump family is in $1 billion debt, Trump himself i $500 million debt to the corrupt Deutsche Bank!
Bank was gonna call in his loans, he was missing payments, that's why he took a chance, ran for POTUS so while his in the office they can't touch him!

DirtBag

Oct 27, 2023, 12:11:54 PM10/27/23
On Friday, September 29, 2023 at 8:42:46 AM UTC-7, bruce bowser wrote:
Yep.
Trump is a crooked scoundrel.
He is potentially going to serve prison time.
Message has been deleted

DirtBag

Feb 1, 2024, 6:25:13 PMFeb 1
On Friday, September 29, 2023 at 8:42:46 AM UTC-7, bruce bowser wrote:
Trump IS a criminal. Seems he will do ANYTHING to be POTUS again..
He is dangerous to our Union. Phuck Trump!