Juliette Passer

Scambuster

Aug 19, 2010, 12:25:08 AM8/19/10
1.
Contrail
* View Forum Posts
* Private Message
* View Blog Entries
* View Articles
* Send Email
Contrail is online now
Senior Member Contrail is on a distinguished road

Jul 2009
Posts
120
Thanks
2
Thanked 13 Times in 8 Posts

Rep Power
2

Panama Scammers

Here you can name and shame the scam artists and hopefully
alert potential victims before they are conned.

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With
Quote Multi-Quote This Message Thanks Blog this Post
2.
3.
07-09-2010 #2
Contrail
* View Forum Posts
* Private Message
* View Blog Entries
* View Articles
* Send Email
Contrail is online now
Senior Member Contrail is on a distinguished road

Jul 2009
Posts
120
Thanks
2
Thanked 13 Times in 8 Posts

Rep Power
2

Alexandre Henrique Ventura Nogueira from Homes Real Estate
has been a very successful scammer. He has sold pre-construction
contracts on multiple fake projects such as The Plaza Obarrio, The
Plaza San Francisco, The Consortium and The Plaza Coste del Este.
Of course, he doesn't even own a shovel and has built
nothing although he does fake 'groundbreaking' and uses the photos to
obtain the next installment.

SCAMMERS! Consortium Panamareals.com, Homes Real Estate,
A2SN , Panama Real Estate Scams, Eleonora Michailov Scam

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With
Quote Multi-Quote This Message Thanks Blog this Post
4.
5.
07-09-2010 #3
Panamanian Offshore
* View Forum Posts
* Private Message
* View Blog Entries
* Visit Homepage
* View Articles
* Add as Contact
* Send Email
Panamanian Offshore is offline
Member Panamanian Offshore is on a distinguished road

Jun 2010
Location
Panama City
Posts
62
Thanks
0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

Rep Power
1

Send a message via Skype™ to Panamanian Offshore

Lol this guy was all over the news and not mostly because of
his scam.

He was involved with David Murcia and admitted to being a
friend of his. When most were
giving Murcia their back.

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With
Quote Multi-Quote This Message Thanks Blog this Post
6.
7.
07-09-2010 #4
Contrail
* View Forum Posts
* Private Message
* View Blog Entries
* View Articles
* Send Email
Contrail is online now
Senior Member Contrail is on a distinguished road

Jul 2009
Posts
120
Thanks
2
Thanked 13 Times in 8 Posts

Rep Power
2

Quote Originally Posted by Panamanian Offshore View Post
Lol this guy was all over the news and not mostly because of
his scam.

He was involved with David Murcia and admitted to being a
friend of his. When most were
giving Murcia their back.

That's right he was planning to export the DMG ponzi to
Panama and other countries. Here he is at a press conference in Bogota
with his sidekick Alex Altshoul in November 2008 just before Murcia
was arrested in Panama. What is surprising is that Juliet Passer an
American attorney with offices in Panama city (Panamanagement) who
represented Ventura and his Plaza condo hotel frauds was also there.
She was trying to persuade everyone that it was just a more
sophisticated version of selling Avon and that Davis Murcia's business
plan was brilliant. She later founded the 'Friends of Davis Murcia To
The Rescue' Foundation along with Ventura.
Then Murcia got sentenced to 30 years in Colombia before
being extradited to the USA for money laundering etc.
"No le tenemos miedo a esta persecución"MG |
ELESPECTADOR.COM

Last edited by Contrail; 07-09-2010 at 09:54 AM. Reason:
Typo

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With
Quote Multi-Quote This Message Thanks Blog this Post
8.
9.
07-09-2010 #5
EdBowers
* View Forum Posts
* Private Message
* View Blog Entries
* View Articles
* Add as Contact
EdBowers is online now
Moderator EdBowers is on a distinguished road EdBowers's Avatar

Jul 2009
Posts
343
Thanks
6
Thanked 39 Times in 34 Posts

Rep Power
2

Has anyone looked into these guys: Hatfield Oak
International

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With
Quote Multi-Quote This Message Thanks Blog this Post
10.
11.
07-09-2010 #6
Contrail
* View Forum Posts
* Private Message
* View Blog Entries
* View Articles
* Send Email
Contrail is online now
Senior Member Contrail is on a distinguished road

Jul 2009
Posts
120
Thanks
2
Thanked 13 Times in 8 Posts

Rep Power
2

Just had a quick look and:

Comments about Hatfield Oak International

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With
Quote Multi-Quote This Message Thanks Blog this Post
12.
13.
07-09-2010 #7
EdBowers
* View Forum Posts
* Private Message
* View Blog Entries
* View Articles
* Add as Contact
EdBowers is online now
Moderator EdBowers is on a distinguished road EdBowers's Avatar

Jul 2009
Posts
343
Thanks
6
Thanked 39 Times in 34 Posts

Rep Power
2

Yes, but they have been active since early 2006. Now it's
mid to late 2010.....

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With
Quote Multi-Quote This Message Thanks Blog this Post
14.
15.
4 Weeks Ago #8
Contrail
* View Forum Posts
* Private Message
* View Blog Entries
* View Articles
* Send Email
Contrail is online now
Senior Member Contrail is on a distinguished road

Jul 2009
Posts
120
Thanks
2
Thanked 13 Times in 8 Posts

Rep Power
2

On May 29th 2009 Alexandre Ventura was arrested and detained
in prison until June 26th when he was released on bail of $1.4
million. He faced at least seventeen separate fraud charges mostly
concerning real estate transactions.

Since then he has disappeared from the radar and the Panama
press have been silent on his massive scams. It might be unconnected
but the mayor of Panama City Bosco Vallarino is a business associate
of Ventura and used to promote the Homes Real Estate scams for him. If
you are scammed in Panama please don't expect that the politicians
will be concerned nor will the law assist in recovering your money for
you. Welcome to Panama...

Last edited by Contrail; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:32 PM. Reason:
Typo

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With
Quote Multi-Quote This Message Thanks Blog this Post
16.
17.
4 Weeks Ago #9
jonr
* View Forum Posts
* Private Message
* View Blog Entries
* View Articles
* Add as Contact
jonr is offline
Member jonr is on a distinguished road

Apr 2010
Posts
64
Thanks
1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Rep Power
1

I have to say I don't understand why people are buying
things that haven't been built yet. Wait until you can see and touch
it.

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With
Quote Multi-Quote This Message Thanks Blog this Post
18.
19.
4 Weeks Ago #10
Contrail
* View Forum Posts
* Private Message
* View Blog Entries
* View Articles
* Send Email
Contrail is online now
Senior Member Contrail is on a distinguished road

Jul 2009
Posts
120
Thanks
2
Thanked 13 Times in 8 Posts

Rep Power
2

Excellent advice jonr. However, this was in the heady days
of 2006 / 7 when greed took over and people believed the realtors who
told them that property prices were going to explode and if they
didn't get their deposit down today it would be gone by tomorrow. The
realtors also always had renters falling over themselves to rent your
property in the future and usually a mate at the bank who could fix a
mortgage for you pronto before you had to pay the 70% balance, you
just couldn't lose....

Last edited by Contrail; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:18 PM. Reason:
Typo

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With
Quote Multi-Quote This Message Thanks Blog this Post
20.
21.
4 Weeks Ago #11
No-Non-Sense-Matt
* View Forum Posts
* Private Message
* View Blog Entries
* View Articles
* Add as Contact
* Send Email
No-Non-Sense-Matt is offline
Senior Member No-Non-Sense-Matt is on a distinguished road

Oct 2008
Posts
305
Thanks
5
Thanked 30 Times in 25 Posts

Rep Power
2

That's a good synopsis of the "good old times" Contrail.

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With
Quote Multi-Quote This Message Thanks Blog this Post
22.
23.
3 Weeks Ago #12
Contrail
* View Forum Posts
* Private Message
* View Blog Entries
* View Articles
* Send Email
Contrail is online now
Senior Member Contrail is on a distinguished road

Jul 2009
Posts
120
Thanks
2
Thanked 13 Times in 8 Posts

Rep Power
2

Here is a paste of the letter sent out by Juliette Passer
from Panamanagement on behalf of Alexandre Ventura promising that
everything is on track with The Plaza Obarrio, just a new location....

March 28, 2008

Dear xxxxxx

You are one of our valued investors, who have executed a
contract for the purchase of Unit 28-A in The Plaza (Obarrio) in
Panama City, Panama (the “Original Agreement”). We are pleased to
share with you that the project is proceeding to the next stage of
development and we need to inform you that due to a recent feasibility
analysis, the Developer has made a decision to relocate the project to
another, better suited parcel of land for the construction of the
Plaza building. The new location provides a much better access to the
property and is also situated in the heart of Panama City in Obarrio
on Samuel Lewis Boulevard. We are also pleased to inform you that the
value of your investment has increased and similarly situated
properties are currently being sold at or about $2,900 per m2.
Pursuant to Section 10 of your Contract, we are specifically
authorized, in our sole discretion, to decline the construction and to
return the funds paid to you. We are, however, convinced that the new
location will make the project very successful and therefore, we would
like to offer to you the opportunity to participate in the new Plaza
project with substantially similar rights and obligations stated in
your Original Agreement and to apply all of the moneys paid thereunder
to the new contract. Your Unit number and purchase price will remain
the same. In addition, although new owners will only receive their
units furnished by participating in the rental program, your Unit will
be delivered to you fully furnished even without your participation.
The groundbreaking ceremony at the new location is scheduled
for April 2008 and we would like to offer to you a special opportunity
to join us at the groundbreaking ceremony as a token of our
appreciation of your continued
Investment Letter Page - 2 -
support of our projects. We will provide the roundtrip
airfare and accommodations for 3 nights in Panama City for the
groundbreaking to the investors who will chose to participate in the
new Plaza project.
After receiving signatures as requested below, our loyal
investors will be provided with a draft of the new contract,
containing substantially similar provisions, rights and obligations as
your Original Agreement for review, comments, if any and/or execution.
In the alternative, you have the option, pursuant to Section
10 of your Original Agreement, to request a full refund of your
advances of the purchase price, paid to date, together with a 1% annul
interest and to execute a settlement and release form. Upon issuance
of the full refund, the Original Agreement shall become null and void
and of no further force and effect.
Please, indicate your choices, as provided below and return
the signed original to our attorney as provided in the cover letter.
We will be in touch with you promptly to follow-up with the
appropriate actions based on your decision.
We hope to continue working with you and regardless of your
choice, we would like to thank you for investing in our project.
Very truly yours,
____________________
Alexandre Ventura Nogueira
President
Investment

Over two years later, still waiting for either that
groundbreaking or the return of the stolen deposits Juliette......

Last edited by Contrail; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:24 PM. Reason:
Typo

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With
Quote Multi-Quote This Message Thanks Blog this Post
24.
25.
3 Weeks Ago #13
Contrail
* View Forum Posts
* Private Message
* View Blog Entries
* View Articles
* Send Email
Contrail is online now
Senior Member Contrail is on a distinguished road

Jul 2009
Posts
120
Thanks
2
Thanked 13 Times in 8 Posts

Rep Power
2

And another from Ms Passer requesting a scam extension.

445 Park Avenue, 9th Floor World Trade Center, Calle 53,
Marbella
New York, NY 10022 Panamá City, Panamá Republic

MEMORANDUM

TO: Investors in the Plaza Obarrio Project, Panama City

FROM: Juliette M. Passer, Esq.

DATE: May 2008

RE: Investors Update - The Plaza Obarrio Project

We represent The Plaza Project Corporation and A2SN
Development, Inc.

As we discussed in our recent telephone conversions, the
Plaza Obarrio Project is moving
forward. The major development is the letter from the
Ministry of Housing, allowing a
Condo Hotel project to proceed on the new lot without
changes in current zoning. Attached
are the letter and a translation for your information.

Please, be advised that the location of the new lot for
Plaza Obarrio Project is Samuel Lewis
Avenue and Juan Ramón Poll C. Street, Obarrio Urbanization,
Bella Vista, District of
Panama, City of Panama (next to Metro Pharmacy). It is a
much better location in a quieter
block, yet in the heart of the business district of Panama
City, close to banks, shops and
hotels.

Due to the current short schedule for governmental offices
(our notice is also attached for
your information) we are experiencing delays in obtaining
necessary construction
approvals, hence the groundbreaking is also delayed – we
will keep you informed of any
new developments.

Please, feel free to contact me if you have any questions
regarding this matter. You can also
email in...@panamanagement.com or call +212-541-3909 (US
office) and +507-269-0060
(Panama office).

New York Office: Panamá City Office:
Telephone: 212-541-3909 Telephone: +507-269-0600
Facsimile: 212-541-3907 Facsimile: +507-269-0062

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With
Quote Multi-Quote This Message Thanks Blog this Post
26.
27.
3 Weeks Ago #14
Contrail
* View Forum Posts
* Private Message
* View Blog Entries
* View Articles
* Send Email
Contrail is online now
Senior Member Contrail is on a distinguished road

Jul 2009
Posts
120
Thanks
2
Thanked 13 Times in 8 Posts

Rep Power
2

This letter is from the Homes 'in house lawyer, Lic. Juan
Diego Arauz Arango and he blatantly lies in order to avoid returning
the deposits. He asserts that every investor was notified of the delay
in construction and thus missed their opportunity to recover their
deposit and that the delay was on the advice of the builder who was
unable to break ground in the 'dry season'. What Mr Arauz could not do
was provide evidence of this 'notification' and what he failed to
mention was that the project did not even have initial planning
permission and had been marketed illegally.

Bear in mind that lawyers in Panama have little to fear from
censure and some effortlessly lie in writing as a matter of routine.

HOMES – Real Estate, Investment & Services, Inc

Calle 53, Obarrio

Trump Plaza Ground Floor

TEL. (507) 215 1878

Fax. (507) 215 3489

E Mail: jdi...@panamarealestates.com.pa

Tailor Made Servers: Dedicated Servers Done Right. For You.

Panamá, 14 Noviembre de 2007

Licdo. XXXXXX

Real Estate Lawyer (Abogados)

Panamá – Ciudad de Panamá

E.S.D.

Estimada XXXXX

Por este medio, me comunico con usted en relación a la nota
enviada a nuestras oficinas el día 6 de Noviembre de 2007.

En su nota expresa la intención de cancelar el contrato de
promesa de compra y venta de la unidad 28 A del proyecto The Plaza
Obarrio.

En el caso de la devolución lamentamos informarle que de
realizarse la devolución la solicitud de la misma se debió haber
realizado 10 días después de la ultima posposición es decir mes de
Agosto, con esto no indicamos que el proyecto no se vaya a realizar el
inicio de construcción se estima pertinente para la época seca según
la recomendación de nuestros constructores.

Por otro lado le comunicamos que la posposición de la misma
fue notificada debidamente a su email, adicionalmente al enviar
notificación de devolución se tomo como indica la clausula decimo
tercera aceptada de su parte.

Gracias, se despide, en espera de sus comentarios,

_____________________________

Lic. Juan Diego Arauz Arango

Abogado/Attorney in Law

Legal Departament

Homes Real Estates Invesment & Services Inc.

Last edited by Contrail; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:18 AM. Reason:
Typo

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With
Quote Multi-Quote This Message Thanks Blog this Post
28.
29.
3 Weeks Ago #15
Contrail
* View Forum Posts
* Private Message
* View Blog Entries
* View Articles
* Send Email
Contrail is online now
Senior Member Contrail is on a distinguished road

Jul 2009
Posts
120
Thanks
2
Thanked 13 Times in 8 Posts

Rep Power
2

In a different vein here is a guy to look out for. He is a
black Panamanian but pretends to be an American tourist with a
flawless American accent and his scam featured on the Panama Guide a
number of times. He sat down at the next table to me in Pomodoros in
Cangrejo a few months ago. A smooth talker and in no time at all he
was telling me that he had taken a taxi to the canal but had left his
bag containing his wallet, credit cards and passport in the cab and
was flat broke.

Next, his sister had sent him some money via Western Union
but he couldn't collect it with no ID. He came across as far too
polished and relaxed for someone in his predicament. I didn't know but
said that it was possible to pick up funds at Western Union without an
ID by using a secret question. Not what he wanted to hear and he moved
off in search of another mark. Apparently he also pretends to be an ex
serviceman and has taken in a number of gulliable tourists with that
scam, so don't fall for it.

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With
Quote Multi-Quote This Message Thanks Blog this Post
30.
31.
3 Weeks Ago #16
EdBowers
* View Forum Posts
* Private Message
* View Blog Entries
* View Articles
* Add as Contact
EdBowers is online now
Moderator EdBowers is on a distinguished road EdBowers's Avatar

Jul 2009
Posts
343
Thanks
6
Thanked 39 Times in 34 Posts

Rep Power
2

Here is latin american justice:

YouTube - Judge Nunez Misconduct Overview - Chevron Ecuador
Lawsuit

Always stay protected, always stay with the money and be
able to get the fk out of the jurisduction from which you operate.

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With
Quote Multi-Quote This Message Thanks Blog this Post
32.
33.
2 Weeks Ago #17
Contrail
* View Forum Posts
* Private Message
* View Blog Entries
* View Articles
* Send Email
Contrail is online now
Senior Member Contrail is on a distinguished road

Jul 2009
Posts
120
Thanks
2
Thanked 13 Times in 8 Posts

Rep Power
2

Here are a few more names of people that assisted in the
Homes scams.

Boris Michailov - Head of the sales team for Homes.
Eleonora Michailov - Canadian Realtor in Toronto who
marketed the scams across Canada (and the mother of Boris.)
Alex Altsoul - Ventura's partner
Alexander Kaplan - Salesman
Jenny Levy - Saleswoman

The Michailovs are currently marketing real estate in Panama
through the New World Realty Group.

Global Real Estate Investment - Luxury Real Estate &
Vacation Homes

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With
Quote Multi-Quote This Message Thanks Blog this Post
34.
35.
1 Week Ago #18
Contrail
* View Forum Posts
* Private Message
* View Blog Entries
* View Articles
* Send Email
Contrail is online now
Senior Member Contrail is on a distinguished road

Jul 2009
Posts
120
Thanks
2
Thanked 13 Times in 8 Posts

Rep Power
2

Here is an email exchange with Alexander Kaplan a salesman
for Ventura. In order to scam yet another deposit for the fake
Consortium apartment building in San Francisco, Kaplan maintains that
the piling work and foundations are finished and construction will
commence within a week, he also states that a bank will grant a 70%
mortgage. Kaplan fails to mention that the 'developer' Ventura is in
the same office and he knows damn well that the lot is nothing but a
desolate landscape. Do not believe anything a realtor tells you
without first independently checking as Panama is full of liars like
Kaplan waiting to steal your money.

RE: INFO REQUEST: CONSORTIUM - ID # 97
From: "Homes Real Estate Investments & Services"
<al...@panamareals.com>

Hello Gerlad,

Deposits for consortium:

10% on signing
10% after one month
10% one year after six month of second deposit

the rest is on closing , local banks provides morgage of 70%
with approx. 6.5% rate

Consortium remains to be most attractive project in the area
of San Francisco, located at same street as Sheraton Hotel and Atalapa
Convention Center, with easy access to Av. Israel, 50th street and
International Airport Tocumen, 5 minutes distance: John Hopkins
Hospital and main city MULTIPLAZA Mall.

If you have more questions, im here at your sevice anytime
Regards
Alex

Alexander Kaplan

Homes Real Estate Investment and Services

Trump Plaza, Calle 53, Obarrio

Panama Ciudad

Mobile: (507) 674 220 75

Office: (507) 209 2911

Fax: (507) 215-3489

al...@panamareals.com

www.panamareals.com

From: "Homes Real Estate Investments & Services"
<al...@panamareals.com>

Hello Gerald,
Sorry for misleading, i ment 10% 6 month after second
deposit
as for the construction, according to the developer, the
piling and foundation works are finished and they are starting to go
up during upcoming week.
Regards
Alex

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With
Quote Multi-Quote This Message Thanks Blog this Post
36.
37.
1 Week Ago #19
PanamaForum.com
* View Forum Posts
* Private Message
* View Blog Entries
* Visit Homepage
* View Articles
* Add as Contact
PanamaForum.com is online now
Administrator PanamaForum.com has disabled reputation
PanamaForum.com's Avatar

Nov 2006
Location
Panama
Posts
293
Thanks
4
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Blog Entries
1

Rep Power
10

August 9, 2010

Via email, fax and Federal Express

This is Juliette Passer, Esq., General Counsel of
PanaManagement Corporation. I discovered today the website:
PANAMFORUM.COM - which illegally posted my name and comments
fraudulently posted by an impostor. We do not have any affiliation
with the named real estate projects in Panama and I have not posted on
that website….

I hereby provide you with a 48-hours notice to (i) direct
your client to remove my name and comments associated with it and (ii)
to disclose to me full contact information of the owner of this
website with real physical address, telephone and fax for the service
of process purposes in connection with a lawsuit for libel and
defamation we are filing next week.

If you do not comply, we will sue your company in order to
obtain a Court order for the information I requested above –it will
cost you thousands of dollars to fight it.

So, you will either contact your client and they will
immediately remove my name and comments from their website or we will
proceed with lawsuits in both State and Federal Courts. If your client
refuses to remove my name and company, I strongly suggest that you
shut down this website – I assure you that your fees for hosting this
webpage will be dwarfed by the legal fees to oppose our lawsuits. If
you have an in-house attorney, I recommend that you forward this email
to that office NOW.

Sincerely,

Juliette Passer, Esq.

_____________________________________
This e-mail message and any attachments hereto are
confidential and may be
attorney-client privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, please,
notify the sender immediately by telephone at (212)541-3909
or by email to
jpa...@prodigy.net, and delete all electronic copies of
this message and
any attachments hereto from your PC and/or server and
destroy all hard
copies hereof, if any.

PanaManagement Corporation
445 Park Avenue, 9th Floor,
New York, NY 10022
Telephone: (212) 541-3909
Facsimile: (212) 541-3907

Panama Office:
World Trade Center, Suite 1505
Panamá City, Republic of Panamá
Telephone: +(507) 269-0060
Facsimile: +(507) 269-0062
Panamá Mobile: +507-6773-2232

Website: http://www.panamanagement.com

International Project Development Group LLC
Tel. No.: (516) 869-4997
Fax No: (516) 684-9836

U.S. Mobile: (516) 313-9176
Email: jpa...@prodigy.net

**Please consider the environmental impact before printing
this e-mail**
**Por favor considere el impacto ambiental antes de imprimir
este e-mail**

Enjoy Panama!

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With
Quote Multi-Quote This Message Thanks Blog this Post
38.
39.
1 Week Ago #20
speedy
* View Forum Posts
* Private Message
* View Blog Entries
* View Articles
* Add as Contact
* Send Email
speedy is offline
Member speedy is on a distinguished road

Aug 2010
Location
outside Panama
Posts
70
Thanks
9
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

Rep Power
1

Send a message via Skype™ to speedy

Quote Originally Posted by jonr View Post
I have to say I don't understand why people are buying
things that haven't been built yet. Wait until you can see and touch
it.
In India it is common and smart to buy property up to 3
years prior of completion. If you can invest in the pre-phase of a
serious development it can be very rewarding. Of course, Panama seems
to have way different dynamics.

"¡Ándale! ¡Ándale! ¡Arriba! ¡Arriba!" >>>
http://www.panamaforum.com/living-pa...fact-book.html

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With
Quote Multi-Quote This Message Thanks Blog this Post
40.
41.
6 Days Ago #21
Contrail
* View Forum Posts
* Private Message
* View Blog Entries
* View Articles
* Send Email
Contrail is online now
Senior Member Contrail is on a distinguished road

Jul 2009
Posts
120
Thanks
2
Thanked 13 Times in 8 Posts

Rep Power
2

Quote Originally Posted by PanamaForum.com View Post
[...]

Ms Passer seems quite deranged to think that someone is
impersonating her.

However, here is what we do know about her:

1. She attended the press conference in Bogota with
Alexandre Ventura and Alex Altshoul in November 2008 to sing the
praises of David Murcia. She also represented DMG in the United
States.

'Juliette Passer, representante de la firma en Estados
Unidos, aseguró que el modelo de David Murcia es un negocio brillante
y redondo.'

"No le tenemos miedo a esta persecución"MG |
ELESPECTADOR.COM

2. She represented Alexandre Ventura in the Plaza Obarrio
scam.

Greetings,

We represent The Plaza Project Corporation and A2SN
Development, Inc.

Attached, please find an important correspondence regarding
your investment in the Plaza Obarrio project. Please, review it,
indicate your choice of options offered therein and return the signed
original to our New York or Panama office at the address below.
Please, let me know if you need a hard copy or you can print and sing
the attached document.

Please, feel free to call me if you have any questions
regarding this matter. Since I divide my time between New York and
Panamá offices and travel extensively otherwise, if you have an urgent
message, please, e-mail my assistant, Elsie, copied above, and she
will find me.

We are looking forward to working with you.

Kind regards,
Juliette Passer

_____________________________________
This e-mail message and any attachments hereto are
confidential and may be
attorney-client privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, please,
notify the sender immediately by telephone at (516) 869-4997
or by email to
jpa...@prodigy.net, and delete all electronic copies of
this message and
any attachments hereto from your PC and/or server and
destroy all hard
copies hereof, if any.

PanaManagement Corporation
445 Park Avenue, 9th Floor,
New York, NY 10022
Telephone: (212) 541-3909
Facsimile: (212) 541-3907

Panama Office:
World Trade Center
Panamá City, Republic of Panamá
Telephone: +(507) 269-0060
Facsimile: +(507) 269-0062
Panamá Mobile: +507-6773-2232

International Project Development Group LLC
Tel. No.: (516) 869-4997
Fax No: (516) 684-9836

U.S. Mobile: (516) 313-9176
Email: jpa...@prodigy.net

3. She seems to be practising law in Panama but does she
have a Panamanian law degree?

Last edited by Contrail; 6 Days Ago at 09:57 AM. Reason:
Typo

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With
Quote Multi-Quote This Message Thanks Blog this Post
42.
43.
6 Days Ago #22
jonr
* View Forum Posts
* Private Message
* View Blog Entries
* View Articles
* Add as Contact
jonr is offline
Member jonr is on a distinguished road

Apr 2010
Posts
64
Thanks
1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Rep Power
1

Juliette Passer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With
Quote Multi-Quote This Message Thanks Blog this Post
44.
45.
6 Days Ago #23
Contrail
* View Forum Posts
* Private Message
* View Blog Entries
* View Articles
* Send Email
Contrail is online now
Senior Member Contrail is on a distinguished road

Jul 2009
Posts
120
Thanks
2
Thanked 13 Times in 8 Posts

Rep Power
2

Nice wiki puff, but for some reason, no mention of Alexandre
Ventura, A2SN or David Murcia.

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With
Quote Multi-Quote This Message Thanks Blog this Post
46.
47.
6 Days Ago #24
juliettapassthebuck
* View Forum Posts
* Private Message
* View Blog Entries
* View Articles
* Add as Contact
juliettapassthebuck is offline
Junior Member juliettapassthebuck is on a distinguished road

Aug 2010
Posts
2
Thanks
0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Rep Power
0

i'm not sure what the psychiatric term is for
"impersonating" yourself (perhaps it's psychopath) but here's some
more bullshit from juliette circa 2008

Greetings,

As we discussed, I requested the confirmation of location of
the new Plaza – please, see below from my office in Panama:

“Be advised that the location of the new lot for PLAZA
OBARRIO PROJECT is Samuel Lewis Avenue and Juan Ramón Poll C. Street,
Obarrio Urbanization, Bella Vista District of Panama, City of Panama
(past Metro Pharmacy).”

I also would like to let you know that the architects are
working on all required permits for the ground-breaking.

Please, let me know if you need any other information.

Regards,
Juliette

_____________________________________
[...]

48.
49.
6 Days Ago #25
Contrail
* View Forum Posts
* Private Message
* View Blog Entries
* View Articles
* Send Email
Contrail is online now
Senior Member Contrail is on a distinguished road

Jul 2009
Posts
120
Thanks
2
Thanked 13 Times in 8 Posts

Rep Power
2

Surely the permits are ready by now for groundbreaking? Oh
wait, Ventura illegally marketed the project with no planning
permission, I'll dig up the link from La Prensa.

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With
Quote Multi-Quote This Message Thanks Blog this Post
50.
51.
6 Days Ago #26
Contrail
* View Forum Posts
* Private Message
* View Blog Entries
* View Articles
* Send Email
Contrail is online now
Senior Member Contrail is on a distinguished road

Jul 2009
Posts
120
Thanks
2
Thanked 13 Times in 8 Posts

Rep Power
2

Juliette, can you arrange the permits NOW?

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With
Quote Multi-Quote This Message Thanks Blog this Post
52.
53.
6 Days Ago #27
PanamaForum.com
* View Forum Posts
* Private Message
* View Blog Entries
* Visit Homepage
* View Articles
* Add as Contact
PanamaForum.com is online now
Administrator PanamaForum.com has disabled reputation
PanamaForum.com's Avatar

Nov 2006
Location
Panama
Posts
293
Thanks
4
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Blog Entries
1

Rep Power
10

Whenever I read a tag line such as "consider the
environmental impact before printing this e-mail" I instinctively
reach for my wallet. Now I know why.

I did a little research today and while I don't know the
full facts about these scams, judging from Juliette's course of action
and her evasive "lawyer speak" it's pretty obvious she is trying to
intimidate our higher ups into removing this thread and/or shutting
down this forum entirely without providing any further information.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I strongly believe that if these emails
and her association with the scams were simply made up, she wouldn't
have thrown such a ridiculous temper tantrum. Instead, she would have
contacted a forum admin and kindly asked to remove any falsified
posts.

Even if she was involved, she could have simply said
something like "Yes, we represented them, and when we found out they
were a scam we terminated the relationship, we will do our best to
help investors, please remove or amend these posts as they unjustly
hurt our reputation".

Our hosting arrangements are safe (we survived the Panamalaw
episode in the face of massive legal threats and DDOS attacks), so
it's basically a coin flip between heads - ignoring her and tails -
writing a response explaining our stance on threats, scammers,
censorship, etc.

Enjoy Panama!

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With
Quote Multi-Quote This Message Thanks Blog this Post
54.
Remove Your Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to PanamaForum.com For This
Useful Post:

Contrail (4 Days Ago)

55.
6 Days Ago #28
Contrail
* View Forum Posts
* Private Message
* View Blog Entries
* View Articles
* Send Email
Contrail is online now
Senior Member Contrail is on a distinguished road

Jul 2009
Posts
120
Thanks
2
Thanked 13 Times in 8 Posts

Rep Power
2

Perhaps Ms Passer will have better luck suing Usenet?

Juliette Passer The Fraudsters companion - misc.invest.real-
estate | Google Groups

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With
Quote Multi-Quote This Message Thanks Blog this Post
56.
57.
4 Days Ago #29
Contrail
* View Forum Posts
* Private Message
* View Blog Entries
* View Articles
* Send Email
Contrail is online now
Senior Member Contrail is on a distinguished road

Jul 2009
Posts
120
Thanks
2
Thanked 13 Times in 8 Posts

Rep Power
2

Homes Real Estate also operated in Florida.

Homes Realty USA LLC Company Profile - Located in Miami, FL
- Alex Ventura Norgueira

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With
Quote Multi-Quote This Message Thanks Blog this Post
58.
59.
4 Days Ago #30
Contrail
* View Forum Posts
* Private Message
* View Blog Entries
* View Articles
* Send Email
Contrail is online now
Senior Member Contrail is on a distinguished road

Jul 2009
Posts
120
Thanks
2
Thanked 13 Times in 8 Posts

Rep Power
2

Here is 'Dr Hans Reinisch' a novelty flag seller from
Florida with a fake hotel management resume who is the chief executive
of the so called 'Octagon Group' contracted to operate the non-
existent Plaza Costa del Este that of course wasn't brought to you by
Alexandre Ventura.

Panama Real Estate For Sale. Hot Property Offer

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With
Quote Multi-Quote This Message Thanks Blog this Post
60.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Next LastLast

* Jump to page:

Quick Navigation Real Estate Top

* Site Areas
* Settings
* Private Messages
* Subscriptions
* Who's Online
* Search Forums
* Forums Home
* Forums
* Panama News
1. Panama News
* Panama Forum
1. Panama Travel
1. Hotel Reviews
2. Restaurant Reviews
3. Trip Reports
2. Living in Panama
3. Business in Panama
4. Real Estate
5. Panama Banks
6. Legal Issues
7. Panama Sports
8. Panama History
9. Panama Canal
10. Panama Videos
* Panama Next Door
1. Panamá the Province
2. Bocas del Torro
3. Other Provinces
1. Chiriquí
2. Herrera
3. Colón
4. Los Santos
5. Veraguas
6. Coclé
7. Darién
* Club Panama
1. New Members
2. Forum Lounge
3. Let's Meet in Panama!
4. Learning Spanish
5. Single in Panama
6. Adults Only
7. Panama Blog Watch
8. Panama Forum Blog
9. Free Panama Classifieds
10. Humor, Jokes, Spam, and other Funny Stuff
11. Test Forum

vBulletin Message

Cancel Changes
Errors
The following errors occurred with your submission
Okay
Quick Reply Quick Reply

*
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode

* Remove Text Formatting
*
*
* Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
* Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Posting Quick Reply - Please Wait Posting Quick Reply - Please Wait
« Real Estate in Panama | - »
Tags for this Thread
Add / Edit Tags
None