Football and Sports

Mohamed Abd El-Fattah

Mar 26, 2020, 7:10:43 AM3/26/20
Football and Sports
It is generally believed that sports can play an important role in developing life skills and positive youth development and plays in developing the important life skill of decision making, time management, planning, dealing with adversity and adapting new situation and help in taking positive as well as effective decision.

Football is the world’s most popular sport – globally, more than 240 million people play the game regularly. By watching videos of my channel, you'll improve your skills from passing and dribbling to shooting, defending, goalkeeping and tactics.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs9m-1lQ7cRrGmZBKqWr-_A

I did not forget for you other kinds of sports like:
Basketball, Futsal, and Martial Arts (karate, boxing and so on)

Please, turn on the bell to receive notification when I upload a new video
Please "SUBSCRIBE" - "LIKE" - "COMMENT" if you enjoy it!