SBLC DLC PROJECT FINANCING USA and Canada Receivers only

Tory

Jun 6, 2023, 6:38:25 AM6/6/23
I have a financier looking to work with serious receivers in Canada and the USA.
We have $50m to $500m SBLC and DLC fresh cut for sale and $10 to $200m SBLC for lease.

We are also looking to work on viable projects in real estate, mechanical manufacturing and petrochemical industries.
Please have a viable business plan as we don't tolerate time wasters
to r y 81 4 1 at g ma i l co m