Financial Instrument For Lease/Sale ( BG, SBLC, MTN)

pandu

Nov 13, 2016, 6:43:10 PM11/13/16

Dear Sir/Ma
I am direct provider for BG/SBLC specifically for lease, at leasing
price of (5.0 +2)% of face value, Issuance by HSBC Bank London ,
Barclays Bank London , Deutsche Bank, BNP Paribas, & AAA Rated Banks in
Europe, Middle East or USA.Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your
project funded, loan financing by providing you with yearly renewable
leased bank instruments. We work directly with issuing bank lease
providers, this Instrument can be monetized on your behalf for 100%
funding.Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their
clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work
together for the benefits of all parties involved.All relevant business
information will be provided upon request. If Interested kindly contact
me via Name:Pandu Morimisetty
Email:pandset.mo...@gmail.com
Skype:pandset.monetization

--