Request to fill questionnaire

soniap...@gmail.com

Jul 24, 2019, 12:49:15 AM7/24/19
Dear Sir/ Madam
I am Sonia Arora, a research scholar (doing Ph.D.) at University Business School, Panjab University, Chandigarh. Please help me by filling link to the questionnaire. The information will be used for academic purpose only. The questionnaire is about purchasing financial products like mutual funds, insurance plans, and investment in stock market – buying shares, debentures, bonds, and currency derivatives.
In case of any query/difficulty in filling the questionnaire, please contact at soniap...@gmail.com
The responses provided by you will help in my research work. If you so desire, you can be provided with an abridged copy of results of the study if you want, after the research is over. Please click on this link.

https://forms.gle/eRhZ6UreNmotRyt96

Thank you
Yours truly
Sonia

Erica B

Nov 21, 2021, 3:16:33 AM11/21/21
BITCOINS FLASHING DEAL TO AVAILABLE BALANCE,

MT103 Reciever Needed for €133m

CASHAPP LOADING
CLONE CREDIT CARD SELLING FASTER

Flash your bank account in minutes
Software is delivered through email
LET'S CLOSE A DEAL In THE NEXT FEW MOMENT
100% GUARANTEED Ledger to Ledger, automatically Reflects into Available Balance

All scripts are specially built per User.

Kindly Dm If You Show Interest,
Contact On WhatsApp
+380970413125

Maxim Ivan

Feb 4, 2022, 11:18:08 PM2/4/22
Sender Available!!

BTC FUNDING Huge Figures available to Cashout

MT103 MT202 MD/Auto,Transfer MT-103/GPI, Swift GPI (ALL MODE), Alliance Lite2 Corporates (ALL MODE), HSBCNET, f20 TRACKer, TELEX, IP.103 Auto Electronic Fund Transfer, Western Union, Money Gram, TransferWise, 3D Donati̇on, 2D Site, IPIP, DTC, Paypal, Call Pay, SBLC & BG

- HSBC (UK, DUBAI, Turkey, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, USA)
- Deutsche Bank AG (United Kingdom , Spain, Germany)
- Credit Suisse AG Switzerland
- JP Morgan (USA, Singapore, Hong Kong)
- Commerzbank AG (Poland & Germany)
- Ziraat Bank (Turkey)

GENUINE RECEIVER SHOULD DM ME.. +5492932465908