TSP Strategy Group

Sarah

Nov 11, 2006, 9:40:04 PM11/11/06
Hi. If you're interested, some friends and I started a
Yahoo Group to increase our TSP returns. It's called
TSP Strategy.

It's free and no one is making money from the group
except whatever they make in their TSP.

Besides discussing TSP investment strategies, the
group also tracks our members' allocations on a
monthly basis. We've been obtaining some very
excellent returns, generally exceeding those of even
the paid services.

If you'd like to check us out, we're at:

Thanks and much success with your TSP...S

Gary C

Nov 12, 2006, 1:15:26 AM11/12/06

"Sarah" <sar...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Hi. If you're interested, some friends and I started a
> Yahoo Group to increase our TSP returns.

I could get a return on my TSP?
HOLY SHIT!
Sarah, that's GREAT!!!!

Because, my trisodium phosphate just sits doing nothing!

Sarah

Nov 22, 2006, 3:31:47 PM11/22/06
Haha. It's the Thrift Savings Plan...a 401K plan for Federal employees
and for people in the military.... If you're in the TSP, you're welcome
to join our group.
Hopefully, we'll all increase our returns.

On Nov 12, 1:15 am, "Gary C"
<Clem_Kadiddlehopper@Crazy_Googinheimer.com> wrote:
> "Sarah" <sar...@hotmail.com> wrote in messagenews:1163299204.4...@h54g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

> > Hi. If you're interested, some friends and I started a

> > Yahoo Group to increase our TSP returns.I could get a return on my TSP?

marvin...@gmail.com

Oct 8, 2014, 9:09:34 PM10/8/14
Thank you for providing a wonderful service. We have developed a service that we believe can greatly benefit members of the Thrift Savings Plan. Please take a look and let us know what you think.

http://www.tspinvesting.com

picket...@gmail.com

Oct 14, 2018, 1:01:27 PM10/14/18
is this good for someone with just a few years remaining

jamesd...@gmail.com

Dec 24, 2018, 8:08:53 PM12/24/18
Yes. Buy in now from the G. January is going to blow up

Michael Richardson

May 12, 2021, 2:48:44 PM5/12/21
On Monday, December 24, 2018 at 7:08:53 PM UTC-6, jamesd...@gmail.com wrote:
> Yes. Buy in now from the G. January is going to blow up
Yahoo Groups has ended has TSP Strategy Group moved? If please send me an invite. Thank you

Erica B

Nov 21, 2021, 3:11:13 AM11/21/21
BITCOINS FLASHING DEAL TO AVAILABLE BALANCE,

MT103 Reciever Needed for €133m

CASHAPP LOADING
CLONE CREDIT CARD SELLING FASTER

Flash your bank account in minutes
Software is delivered through email
LET'S CLOSE A DEAL In THE NEXT FEW MOMENT
100% GUARANTEED Ledger to Ledger, automatically Reflects into Available Balance

All scripts are specially built per User.

Kindly Dm If You Show Interest,
Contact On WhatsApp
+380970413125