MAXWORTH REALTY INDIA LIMITED BANGALORE

chinna

Aug 24, 2009, 2:34:07 AM8/24/09
to narayan...@yahoo.com
BEST REGARDS
Sundarnarayan- +919480521198 ,9902578198
MAXWORTH REALTY INDIA LIMITED BANGALORE

A group of technocrats located in Bangalore and also looking for
overseas, came together to establish the Max worth Realty India Ltd at
Bangalore, the Silicon Valley of Asia, In a short span of time, this
forward-looking Company has carved a niche for itself in the demanding
and dynamic real estate industry. Several real estate projects today
carry the inimitable signature of MAXWORTH REALTY INDIA LTD.
As the name itself indicates, MAXWORTH REALTY, the company wants to
earn and grow along with its customers to the maximum extent in the
real estate sector

Immediate Registration with Bank Loan

Project Highlights :
15 Minutes Drive to International Airport on NH-7, 8 Kms from
Yellahanka & 15 Kms from Hebbal Flyover
Near to BMS Engineering College & VIT (Visheshwara Engineering
College)
Near to Peripheral Ring Road which is 360 Ft Wide Road (3 kms)
Nearest Railway station 2 kms (Rajanakunte)

Project Highlights :
15 Minutes Drive to International Airport on NH-7, 7 Kms from
Yellahanka & 15 Kms from Hebbal Flyover
Near to BMS Engineering College & VIT (Visheshwara Engineering
College)
Near to Peripheral Ring Road which is 360 Ft Wide Road (3 kms)
Nearest Railway station 2 kms (Rajanakunte)

Project Highlights :Project is on the State Highway with Proposed Four
Lanes Road (240 Ft Wide Road)
7 Kms from Country Club, 2 Kms to BOBAY RAYON, BPL, BIRLA SUPER, SBFL
38 kms from Vidhana Soudha, 18 Kms from yelahanka Police station
Near to Doddaballapur Railway station ( 1Km from Project )
Near to STRR ( Satellite Town Ring Road ) Which is 8 Track with 360 FT
Wide Road
Near to Apparel Technology Park (ATP) which is spread on 731 Acres in
2 Phases once its total operational can provide nearly 1 lakh
employment to pupil, as on now few well reputed companies have been
started their operations
Near to upcoming Villas and Apartments
Good Connectivity for BIAL through IVC Road

Project Highlights :
Just off the Max blossom is International Airport Surrounded by well
developed Layout, Close to Nh7 close to Proposed Metro Rail to BIA
Frequent BMTC/ KSRTC Bus Services

Project Highlights :2 Kms from N.H -7 ,8 Kms before Bangalore
International Airport
7 Kms from Delhi Public School, 4 Kms from Bagalur Cargo road
30 Kms from City Railway Station, 12 Kms for the nearest Railway
Station (Yelahanka Railway Station)
15 Kms from Hebbal Flyover
1 Km from Venkateshwara Engineering College, S.V Central School
1 Km from Telecom Layout & Army welfare Housing Society

Project Highlights :8 Kms from Yelahanka ,5 Kms to BMS Engineering
College
6 Kms from NH-7 BIAL ROAD, it connects betalasure near Sami’s Dream
Land
4 Kms to VIT (Visheshwara Engineering College)
15 Kms from Hebbal Flyover, 21 Kms from Vidhana Soudha
Near to Peripheral Ring Road which is 360 Ft Wide Road (4 kms)
Project is 2 kms from state high way which is 4 track Road 340 ft Wide
Road
Nearest Railway station (2 km Rajankunte)

Project Highlights : 2 Kms from N.H -7, 8 Kms before Bangalore
International Airport
7 Kms from Delhi Public School, 4 Kms from Bagalur Cargo road
30 Kms from City Railway Station
12 Kms for the nearest Railway Station (Yelahanka Railway Station)
15 Kms from Hebbal Flyover
1 Km from Venkateshwara Engineering College, S.V Central School
1 Km from Telecom Layout & Army welfare Housing Society

Project Highlights:2 Kms from N.H -7,
6 Kms before Bangalore International Airport, 9 Kms from Delhi Public
School,
5 Kms from Bagalur Cargo road, 30 Kms from City Railway Station,
12 Kms for the nearest Railway Station (Yelahanka Railway Station) ,
17 Kms from Hebbal Flyover,
1 Km from Venkateshwara Engineering College , S.V Central School
1 Km from Telecom Layout & Army welfare Housing Society.

Project Highlights: 8 Kms to VIT (Visheswara Engg College)
: 10 Kms from NH-7 BIAL Road.
: 11 Kms to BMS Engineering College.
: 12 kms to BIAL (B'lore International Airport)
: 18 kms from Jakkur.
: 23 kms from Yelahanka. : Near to IVC Road, which is 360 Ft Wide
Road (2 kms)
: 4 kms from villa projects of Shobha Developers &
Confident Groupes.
: 30 Kms from Hebbal Flyover.
: 32 Kms from IISc.
: 40 Kms from Vidhana Soudha.

MAXWORTH REALTY INDIA LIMITED
No.22/1, Railway Parallel Road, Near Shivananda Circle,
Nehru Nagar, Bangalore- 560020
080 - 4047 9903, +919480521198/+919902578198
E-mail:sun...@maxworthrealty.com
website : www.maxworthrealty.com

dja...@gmail.com

Nov 30, 2015, 1:27:07 PM11/30/15
Hello!
I've started the petition "Govt of India, Legal system of India, chief minister of karnatka, Human Rights: Kesava K. of Maxworth Realty India ( Bangalore) Land scam, fraud, cheating, threatening" and need your help to get it off the ground.
Will you take 30 seconds to sign it right now? Here's the link:
https://www.change.org/p/1000s-of-victims-of-maxworth-realty-india-government-of-india-keshava-k-of-maxworth-realty-india-bangalore-land-scam-fraud-cheating-amp-threatening-c96b9a58-6063-4124-9f06-e306a96bf49c
Here's why it's important:
Maxworth Realty India Mr. Keshava K. and Mr. Khan sold me 4 bogus plots of the land which never belonged to him. He created fake sign boards and duped 100s of customers on this land. There were multple selling on that non-existing land.
I am an NRI who wanted to return to India , but got duped by Mr. Keshava K. Who has cheated 1000s of customers in his various project.
Mr. Keshava's modus operandi is he will collect 30% money from victims on bogus projects or land and use their money. He will continue to say that they will register, but it will never happen. As my agreement he was suppose to register land within 6 months, but he failed. Upon filing criminal complaint we found out in investigation that the land he offered is bogus. It was some other owner who owned this land and he said he never sold to any person called Maxworthrealty. Even after four years I am no where close to any compensation. My FIR is almost 2 years old , but Indian police miserably failed to take any action, the reasons are best known to them - corruption,cuts, kickbacks.
Now case is in court, I have filed criminal case, there are dozens of fraud , cheating and extortion complaints on Mr. Keshava but police is not taking action. Who knows if local police is also involved this mafia. I tried to pursue this matter with Commissioner Mr. Reddy and DCP Mr. Sandip Patil who were not giving any proper reply, Police failed to arrest this criminal who is probably feeding authorities, and some top level bureaucrats to run this scamming business. Gifts are regularly given to various police stations by Kesava K.
He has cheated 1000s of people with bogus land by retaining their money. It is multi crore scam were many politicians are involved. There are around 100 cases against Keshava K. in local consumer court cases in Bangalore India and also at national level.
Beware of Maxworth reality. This matter was reportet to CREDAI head Anil Nayak, but he failed to take any action against him. I also reported this matter to Govt of India and various embassies for necessary action, but still no progress.
It is very very risky to invest in India or to setlle back here being an NRI, people, fraud companies, builders, police are ready to scare you to go back.
All the information was given to TIMES OF INDIA tv channel, but who after taking all the details did not broadcast the news just because they feel it is too local news. Media is equally corrupt in India for promoting scams.
India is still land of scams and dealing with govt offices and scam companies like Maxworth Reality can be nightmare,
Think twice before investing in India, there are state sponsored mafia everywhere here.
You can sign my petition by clicking here.
Thanks!
D Jain
Any questions? Head over to the tips & guides section for more ideas on how to promote your petition.
Good luck,
The Change.org Team