Safety in the Market - David Bowden

Justin Gabbani

Apr 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/1/99
If anyone currently uses Safety in the Market to trade. Please email me
at jgab...@hotmail.com.

John B

Apr 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/1/99
I am using this trade method now. Quite satisfied. Questions welcome.

ginn...@my-dejanews.com

Apr 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/2/99
In article <37033C44...@ozemail.com.au>,
jgab...@hotmail.com wrote:

Bowden is another in a long line of characters who claim to have "unlocked
the secrets of Gann." (Hell, I'll tell you Gann's secrets for free, in fact
I have already posted them on this newsgroup.) His material is sold in
stages, and the last time I checked, the "Starter Pack" sold for $995, but it
is possible he has lowered the price by now. Anyway, once you get the
Starter Pack and realize its uselessness, he is more than happy to sell you
yet another and yet another "level" of expertise, all at higher and higher
prices. I believe the top level goes for about $10,000, and you get the
privelege of going to Australia for that jewel. In his promotional material,
he claims that his "students" fly to Australia in their private jets to
receive his final pearls of wisdom. So send him your $995 or whatever, and
pretty soon you can be jetting around the globe in your very own Learjet; but
what the heck, you will make so much money that you may just buy a 767. He
is Australia's version of Larry Williams, Tom Demark, Richard Dennis, etc. I
guess he has picked all the fruit in Australia, and is moving to new
orchards. Con knows no borders.

Saul

Apr 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/2/99
Richard Dennis does not belong in that group, he doesn't sell anything to the
public, he manages money successfully.

Justin Gabbani

Apr 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/3/99

Bill Clissold

Apr 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/3/99

ginn...@my-dejanews.com wrote in message
<7e1gi4$hpf$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...

>In article <37033C44...@ozemail.com.au>,
> jgab...@hotmail.com wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>

>Bowden is another in a long line of characters who claim to have "unlocked
>the secrets of Gann." (Hell, I'll tell you Gann's secrets for free, in
fact
>I have already posted them on this newsgroup.)

Would you be kind enough to repost them please?

Bill

ginn...@my-dejanews.com

Apr 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/5/99
In article <3705d...@news.chariot.net.au>,
"Bill Clissold" <ish...@wantree.com.au> wrote:

> ginn...@my-dejanews.com wrote in message

> >Bowden is another in a long line of characters who claim to have "unlocked
> >the secrets of Gann." (Hell, I'll tell you Gann's secrets for free, in
> fact
> >I have already posted them on this newsgroup.)
>
> Would you be kind enough to repost them please?

Sure. Gann was a forerunner of Larry Williams, Tom Demark, Richard Dennis,
etc. The secrets he discovered had nothing to do with actual trading; rather,
he discovered the secrets of fooling people into believing that he could make
money trading. And he discovered the secrets of selling these people
"methods" by which it was claimed they could make money. In other words he
was one of the first con artists in the trading field--one who makes money
exclusively by selling others trading methods, and/or advice, and/or
brokerage services. Of course many have continued to profit from his name
over the years by claiming they have unlocked the "secrets" of Gann and them
selling them to unsuspecting traders. Of course the secret they unlocked is
the same secret Gann had--how to succeed as a con artist.

MRossi

Apr 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/5/99

martym...@gmail.com

Jun 27, 2019, 7:43:47 PM6/27/19
After 20 years have you found a way of trading that works?

Autoreyli

Nov 25, 2022, 9:40:28 AM11/25/22
On Thursday, April 1, 1999 at 1:30:00 PM UTC+5:30, John B wrote:
> I am using this trade method now. Quite satisfied. Questions welcome.
> Justin Gabbani wrote:
> > If anyone currently uses Safety in the Market to trade. Please email me
> > at jgab...@hotmail.com.
can you teach me how to trading using his method or can u share me the book pdf or smth? david bowden safety in the markets if im not wrong
Thanks regards- HASB
god bless