SOS Europeans, Asians, Anyone

1 view

j47

Mar 7, 2003, 9:47:48 PM3/7/03
"Ocenturian35" <ocentu...@aol.comnospam> wrote in message >
> >the US pays out to Isreal each year ($3 billion approx)to occupy the
> >palestinian territories, you daft fuck!
>
> Do you know what that 3 billion means to the country that has the largest GDP
> and greatest military empire the world has ever seen.........BTW the state of
> California thwarts the size of the UK in GDP, imports, exports, etc

The state of Californication is broke.

The USofA is broke. Hell, were drowning in debt. Where's
Noah and his ark?

Xylord

Mar 8, 2003, 9:12:58 PM3/8/03
On Sat, 08 Mar 2003 02:47:48 GMT, "j47" <j...@j47.net.invalid> wrote:

>The USofA is broke. Hell, were drowning in debt. Where's
>Noah and his ark?

Start building your own. ;-)

regards Xylord

Josema

Mar 9, 2003, 4:21:08 AM3/9/03

"Xylord" <xyl...@LEAVEOUTyahoo.com> escribió en el mensaje

Sure Bush is not driving you by the best paths. The fall of American Empire
will be the biggest one, and will become really soon, so soon perhaps you
and me will see that. Absolutelly wrong path your dictatorship governors
(and your supporting people) choosed. Look Americans becoming the
baddies...Hitler and his opressing war machine will look like a child's
game. But the World united, as always happened, will destroy the evil axis
USA-Exxon-Israel. And this will come, and everybody will be UNCUT, because
barbarities will be buried with the barbarians.

Cheers,
Josema