YouTube and Google cover up China's atrocities

Byker

Aug 12, 2021, 12:30:32 PM8/12/21
Angry Chris is a nice change of pace from Sarcastic Chris.
His presentation has an impressive range of expression!:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXOSNMhbNW4

Someone said: "If you want to know who rules over you,
look at who you are not allowed to criticize."

Paul Jackson

Aug 12, 2021, 12:44:00 PM8/12/21
On 8/12/2021 9:30 AM, Byker wrote:
> Angry Chris is a nice change of pace from Sarcastic Chris. His presentation has
> an impressive range of expression!:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXOSNMhbNW4

If you think you have something to say, say it in plain text. Videos are
unacceptable.

Byker

Aug 12, 2021, 1:09:36 PM8/12/21
"Paul Jackson" wrote in message news:idcRI.17349$lK....@fx41.iad...
Who says you have to watch them?

Ever hear, "A picture is worth a thousand words"?

Gronk

Aug 18, 2021, 1:23:42 AM8/18/21
I can read much faster than a video plays.