Re: London Mayor... -Get out and cycle in the highly-polluted air

Byker

Mar 26, 2022, 10:13:04 AM3/26/22
"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message news:op.1jmuw...@ryzen.lan...

On Thu, 24 Mar 2022 12:22:52 -0000, KKKernal Corn <v...@invalid.com> wrote:

>> The silly little Paki can go fuck himself.
>
> Why do we let foreigners rule our country? WTF has happened?

London's Paki "mayor" says "Londoners know that our diversity is our
greatest strength." Where are all the White faces providing the diversity?

John Cleese tells it like it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJheODYpuEI

Fed up with "lying and triviality" of British press:
https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2018/jul/11/so-disappointed-john-cleese-to-quit-uk-for-caribbean

After threatening to the leave the UK in the past, he's finally done it:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5942537/John-Cleese-reveals-quitting-Britain-Caribbean.html

Cleese showing his trust in the written media chart per country. The UK is
at the bottom: https://twitter.com/BBCNewsnight/status/1016805381496950784

Commander Kinsey

Mar 26, 2022, 12:07:47 PM3/26/22
On Sat, 26 Mar 2022 14:12:56 -0000, wrote:

> "Commander Kinsey" wrote in message news:op.1jmuw...@ryzen.lan...
>
> On Thu, 24 Mar 2022 12:22:52 -0000, KKKernal Corn <v...@invalid.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> The silly little Paki can go fuck himself.
>>
>> Why do we let foreigners rule our country? WTF has happened?
>
> London's Paki "mayor" says "Londoners know that our diversity is our
> greatest strength." Where are all the White faces providing the diversity?

It would only be a strength if we used the foreigners for slave labour. But I'm guessing the buggers get equal wages.

> John Cleese tells it like it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJheODYpuEI
>
> Fed up with "lying and triviality" of British press:
> https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2018/jul/11/so-disappointed-john-cleese-to-quit-uk-for-caribbean
>
> After threatening to the leave the UK in the past, he's finally done it:
> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5942537/John-Cleese-reveals-quitting-Britain-Caribbean.html
>
> Cleese showing his trust in the written media chart per country. The UK is
> at the bottom: https://twitter.com/BBCNewsnight/status/1016805381496950784

We need more people with common sense like him.

Peeler

Mar 26, 2022, 12:27:15 PM3/26/22
On Sat, 26 Mar 2022 09:12:56 -0500, Byker, yet another troll-feeding senile
asshole, blathered:

> London's Paki "mayor" says "Londoners know that our diversity is our
> greatest strength." Where are all the White faces providing the diversity?

Another senile moron who can't resist feeding the well-known trolling
attention whore, PROVEN clinically insane "PHucker" himself! <tsk>

KKKernal Corn

Mar 26, 2022, 2:20:40 PM3/26/22
On Sat, 26 Mar 2022 09:12:56 -0500, "Byker" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote:

>"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message news:op.1jmuw...@ryzen.lan...
>
>On Thu, 24 Mar 2022 12:22:52 -0000, KKKernal Corn <v...@invalid.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> The silly little Paki can go fuck himself.
>>
>> Why do we let foreigners rule our country? WTF has happened?
>
>London's Paki "mayor" says "Londoners know that our diversity is our
>greatest strength." Where are all the White faces providing the diversity?

You got THAT right.

THIS is how diversity works:

Diversity is created by diverse people joining the ambient population.
The proportion of diverse people naturally increases because of
typically higher birth rates until it exceeds 50% at which point the
original population becomes diverse. Paradoxically, when the
proportion of the previously diverse people reaches 100%, the
population is no longer diverse!

Andrzej rapes kiddies

Mar 26, 2022, 2:44:36 PM3/26/22

In article <k4mu3hl6nfs168ebd...@4ax.com>,
sick old nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron ("KKKernal Corn") wrote:

> Diversity is created by diverse people joining the ambient population.

REALLY? Amazing innit... you dumb POS!

Commander Kinsey

Mar 26, 2022, 2:59:36 PM3/26/22
But do you count two imposter groups as two different races, therefore still diverse? Or are they all the same dirty bastards so count as one?