MEDIA: Dick Durbin Boasts 'Demographics of America' Making GOP Less Electable

John D Groenveld

Jul 26, 2021, 8:35:28 AM7/26/21
Via Breitbart Immigration, Breitbart.COM/immigration, see John Binder
on whether Donald Trump regrets taking Jared Kushner's advice to
downplay the National Question on the campaign trail against Joe Biden
and Kamala Harris:
<URL:https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/07/19/dick-durbin-demographics-america-gop-less-electable/>
| "The new voters in this country are moving away from them, away from
| Donald Trump, away from their party creed that they preach, and
| instead, they're moving to be independents or even vote on the other
| side," Durbin continued.
|
| President Joe Biden, in early February, signed an executive order
| specifically designed to boost legal immigration levels by ordering
| federal agencies to increase U.S. naturalization rates.
|
| In April, Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) accused Biden of attempting to
| "remake the demographics of America" via legal immigration to create
| an electorate that keeps Democrats in constant power.

How did "dispossession" poll test in Bill Stepien's surveys of legacy
American proles?

John
groe...@acm.org
--
"Naive conservatives: "the military is on our side!" military
leadership: "trump supporters are Nazis"" - Scott Greer