MEDIA: Contradictory Biden Wants both Amnesty and Wage Raises

John D Groenveld

Jul 28, 2021, 9:01:40 AM7/28/21
Via Breitbart Immigration, Breitbart.COM/immigration, see Neil Munro
on whether Donald Trump regrets taking Jared Kushner's advice to
downplay the National Question on the campaign trail against Joe Biden
and Kamala Harris:
https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2021/07/22/contradictory-biden-amnesty-wage-raises/>
| "There may be other reasons that wages are higher for less-skilled
| workers, but clearly one of them is when competition from [legal and
| illegal] immigrant workers creates a loose labor market when there
| are more workers chasing fewer jobs," Krikorian noted.
|
| But few politicians want to recognize that their promise to pro-
| migration lobbyists also wrecks their promises of wage-raises for
| voters, he said, adding:
|
|| Not making the connection between immigration policy and wages
|| for American workers is either obtuse or deliberately deceptive. I
|| just find it hard to believe they can't make that connection ... I
|| think it's more likely they just literally just put it out of their
|| minds so it never occurs to them. And if it ever whispers to them in
|| the back of their minds, they push it away.
|
| Biden's pro-amnesty answer -- but not his wage-raising answer -- was
| touted by a sprawling network of pro-migration activists funded by
| Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg and anonymous progressive donors.
| For example, Chris Golden, one of the communication activists at
| Zuckerberg's FWD.us, applauded Biden's statement as "animated" and
| "passionate":
|
|| And the President was his most animated- most passionate - when
|| asked about his commitment to protecting Dreamers "I'm not letting
|| this go" he said
| <URL:https://twitter.com/chrisgolden/status/1418019274506055681>

Did Bill Stepien test "global wage arbitrage" in his focus groups?

John
groe...@acm.org
--
"The official Trump think tank is promoting Jenner as an America
First candidate after Trump helped put together Jenner's team for a