MEDIA: Billionaires Beg Joe Biden to Loosen Rules for Foreign H-1B Visa Workers

1 view

John D Groenveld

Jun 13, 2022, 8:36:11 AM6/13/22
Via Breitbart Immigration, Breitbart.COM/immigration, see John Binder
on whether Donald Trump regrets dispatching Jared and Ivanka Kushner
to Silicon Valley to sue for peace with the likes of Zuck:
<URL:https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/06/07/billionaires-beg-joe-biden-to-loosen-rules-for-foreign-h-1b-visa-workers/>
| The corporations and groups who signed the letter include
| billionaire Jeff Bezos's Amazon, billionaire Mark Zuckerberg's
| FWD.us, and billionaire Michael Bloomberg's Bloomberg.
|
| Other signatories include:
|
| American Immigration Lawyers Association
| Google
| IBM
| Improve The Dream
| Information Technology Industry Council (ITI)
| Intuit
| Juniper Networks
| Nielsen
| Salesforce
| South Asian Bar Association
| TechNet
| Twitter
| Uber Technologies, Inc.
|
| Already, Biden has expanded big business's ability to outsource
| thousands of coveted, high-paying American STEM jobs to foreign
| graduates.
|
| In Fiscal Year 2021, the top six H-1B visa employers -- Cognizant,
| Amazon, Tata Consulting Services, Google, Microsoft, and Facebook --
| sought to outsource nearly 57,000 American tech jobs to foreign H-1B
| visa workers primarily from India and China.

Will Trump endorse Ken Cuccinelli and Eugene Scalia?
John
groe...@acm.org
--
"I think The Establishment wanted a color revolution in front of the
White House c. May 30 with martyrs and Trump fleeing into exile, but