THEY VOTED FOR IT...40% of San Francisco residents plan to leave due to quality of life: Poll

Leroy N. Soetoro

Jul 18, 2021, 3:03:49 PM7/18/21
They continued to vote democrat. They got what they asked for. Now they
are going to cut and run because of the incompetents they put in office.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/40-percent-san-francisco-
residents-leave-quality-of-life

Almost half of San Francisco residents are planning on moving out of the
city due to rising crime and a deteriorating quality of life, according to
a recent poll.

The poll of 500 San Franciscans, commissioned by the San Francisco Chamber
of Commerce, showed that just over 40% of residents plan to move out of
the city in the next few years.

Additionally, 8 out of 10 people polled said crime has increased in the
city, and almost 90% of those polled said they believe that the homeless
crisis has gotten worse. Roughly three-quarters of residents in San
Francisco said their quality of life has declined over the past year.

LA COUNTY SHERIFF SLAMS ‘WOKE’ LOCAL DEMOCRATS OVER SURGING HOMELESS
CRISIS, CALLS THEM 'ARCHITECTS OF FAILURE’

“For the second year in a row, 70% of residents feel that the quality of
life in San Francisco has declined,” the chamber wrote. “Considered in
light of the pandemic, these views are somewhat unsurprising. However,
what stands out in the polling results is the strikingly high and
consistent number of respondents who now view homeless and crime as the
leading problems facing the City. Roughly 88% see homelessness as having
worsened in recent years, and an overwhelming 80% see addressing this
homelessness crisis as a high priority.”

Lindsay Stevens, a San Francisco resident for 12 years who recently left
the city, told CBS Bay Area that she felt relieved as she loaded her
belongings into a moving truck.

“There’s nothing worse than seeing such a beautiful place in such
disarray,” she said. “I really thought I was going to be sad when the
movers loaded up the last container on Saturday, and I have never been
more relieved."

Stevens added: “I honestly think in the last three years, we’ve seen a
massive decline in the quality of life, and that was only enhanced over
COVID. The homelessness has been a severe problem. People are not feeling
safe walking their dog. ... The number of break-ins seem to be constantly
on the rise.”

Police statistics show certain crimes have been increasing in California’s
fourth-largest city, including a significant surge in car burglaries,
which are up as much as 700% in some areas.

San Francisco’s police chief has pointed the finger at two factors: not
enough police on the streets and criminals being let out of jail due to
relaxed prosecuting.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE FROM THE WASHINGTON EXAMINER

"These same people ... are going into the stores and snatching property,"
San Francisco Police Chief Bill Scott told CNN. "Once we arrest them, we
find out they've been arrested over and over again. It's frustrating."

In the poll, 76% of San Franciscans said that “it should be a high
priority for the city to increase the number of police officers in high-
crime neighborhoods.”

--
"LOCKDOWN", left-wing COVID fearmongering. 95% of COVID infections
recover with no after effects.

ballots. Report voter fraud: sf.n...@mail.house.gov

fiasco, President Trump.

queer liberal democrat donors.

BeamMeUpScotty

Jul 18, 2021, 5:53:46 PM7/18/21
On 7/18/21 3:03 PM, Leroy N. Soetoro wrote:
> They continued to vote democrat. They got what they asked for. Now they
> are going to cut and run because of the incompetents they put in office.
>
> https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/40-percent-san-francisco-
> residents-leave-quality-of-life
>
> Almost half of San Francisco residents are planning on moving out of the
> city due to rising crime and a deteriorating quality of life, according to
> a recent poll.

The main problem with San Francisco is it's filled with people that vote
there.

Why would they believe that moving isn't going to just spread the
SHITHOLE problem to where ever they move? The only reason it NOT turn
into a shithole where they move is if they never vote or act like they
did when they fucked up San Francisco.

--
That's karma

Censorship is a systemic form of violence, using force to silence those
you hate.

Censorship is HATE personified... Hate groups use censorship to help
force those they hate to be gagged and silenced.

Censorship becomes a systemic hate crime and a form of SLAVERY when it's
illegally forced on American citizens. TWITTER'S censorship is enslaving
Blacks.

Censorship of this document in whole or part, is an admission of your
belonging to a VIOLENT HATE GROUP.

BeamMeUpScotty

Jul 18, 2021, 6:12:10 PM7/18/21
On 7/18/21 3:03 PM, Leroy N. Soetoro wrote:
> They continued to vote democrat. They got what they asked for. Now they
> are going to cut and run because of the incompetents they put in office.
>
> https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/40-percent-san-francisco-
> residents-leave-quality-of-life
>
> Almost half of San Francisco residents are planning on moving out of the
> city due to rising crime and a deteriorating quality of life, according to
> a recent poll.

The main problem with San Francisco is it's filled with people that vote
there.

Why would they believe that moving isn't going to just spread the
SHITHOLE problem to where ever they move? The only reason it will NOT