MEDIA: Yes, The Border Influx Is Disastrous, But June Jobs Data Shows American Worker Displacement, Immigrant Workforce Population On Rise Too

John D Groenveld

Jul 26, 2021, 8:35:57 AM7/26/21
VDare's Peter Brimelow on whether Donald Trump regrets taking Jared
Kushner's advice to downplay the National Question on the campaign
trail against Joe Biden and Kamala Harris:
<URL:https://vdare.com/articles/national-data-yes-the-border-influx-is-disastrous-but-june-jobs-data-shows-american-worker-displacement-immigrant-workforce-population-on-rise-too>
| So immigrant displacement of American workers appears to be
| resuming. Not as fast as we would have expected, given that
| Americans are frozen in place by transfer payments and immigrants
| are typically more mobile.
|
| But, to quote Stein's Law, things that can't go on, don't.
|
| Expect to see dramatic American worker displacement soon.

Did Bill Stepien focus group tarring Biden and Harris as Cheap
Labor Lobby sales critters for global wage arbitrage?

John
groe...@acm.org
--
"The new based post-Trump GOP: regime change in Cuba via the natsec
apparatus that is currently increasing domestic operations against