Biden administration says, "F*CK AMERICANS!" "FEED ILLEGAL ALIEN BABIES BEFORE THEM."

Leroy N. Soetoro

Jul 5, 2022, 5:13:34 PMJul 5
It's okay for American babies to be hungry and starving says tranny Jen
Pskai. Our illegal alien invaders and their unwanted babies scome first.

https://news4sanantonio.com/news/local/rep-castro-fires-back-after-abbott-
slams-biden-administration-for-baby-formula-shortage

Abbott slams Biden Administration after 'pallets of baby formula' were
sent to migrants

SAN ANTONIO - As the Biden Administration is working to address the baby
formula shortage, Governor Greg Abbott slammed the administration for
causing it.

Gov. Abbott and National Border Patrol Council (NBPC) President Brandon
Judd issued a joint statement on Thursday on the Biden Administration
providing baby formula to illegal immigrant holding facilities as American
parents scramble amid a nationwide shortage of the product.

Children are our most vulnerable, precious Texans and deserve to be put
first. Yet, President Biden has turned a blind eye to parents across
America who are facing the nightmare of a nationwide baby formula
shortage. While mothers and fathers stare at empty grocery store shelves
in a panic, the Biden Administration is happy to provide baby formula to
illegal immigrants coming across our southern border. This is yet another
one in a long line of reckless, out-of-touch priorities from the Biden
Administration when it comes to securing our border and protecting
Americans. Our children deserve a president who puts their needs and
survival first – not one who gives critical supplies to illegal immigrants
before the very people he took an oath to serve.

--
"LOCKDOWN", left-wing COVID fearmongering. 95% of COVID infections
recover with no after effects.

ballots. Report voter fraud: sf.n...@mail.house.gov

fiasco, President Trump.

queer liberal democrat donors.