MEDIA: Black Opposition to Migration Sparks Primary Against Democrat Jim Clyburn

John D Groenveld

Jun 20, 2022, 8:57:22 AM6/20/22
Via Breitbart Immigration, Breitbart.COM/immigration, see Neil Munro
on whether Bill Stepien has poll tested DOAS on "immmigration
moratorium":
<URL:https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/06/11/black-opposition-migration-sparks-primary-democrat-jim-clyburn/>
| Gregg Marcel Dixon wants these economic trends to change, so he is
| running in the Democrats' open primary against Clyburn in South
| Carolina's poor Sixth District. The polls close on June 14.
|
| "We talk about a crisis on the border -- what about the crisis in
| black America?" he asked Clyburn at a public event.
|
| "The media is so damn stratified ... there really is no middle
| ground," Dixon told Breitbart.

Does Donald Trump regret taking Jared Kushner's advice to downplay
the National Question on the campaign stump against Joe Biden and
Kamala Harris?

John
groe...@acm.org
--
"Pedophiles are allowed on twitter and President Trump is not" -
Blake Masters