Target closing homosexual infested San Francisco stores early in response to theft and safety concerns

Leroy N. Soetoro

Jul 18, 2021, 3:03:47 PM7/18/21
https://news.yahoo.com/target-closing-san-francisco-stores-170500607.html

Target is changing the operating hours of its stores in the San Francisco
area due to rising crime in the city.

Six stores in the San Francisco area will close at 6 p.m. instead of 10
p.m. due to concerns about the safety of their customers and rising theft,
the company announced.

“For more than a month, we’ve been experiencing a significant and alarming
rise in theft and security incidents at our San Francisco stores, similar
to reports from other retailers in the area. Target is engaging local law
enforcement, elected officials and community partners to address our
concerns,” the retail giant said in a statement Friday. "With the safety
of our guests, team members and communities as our top priority, we’ve
temporarily reduced our operating hours in six San Francisco stores.”

40% OF SAN FRANCISCO RESIDENTS PLAN TO LEAVE DUE TO QUALITY OF LIFE: POLL

The pharmacy chain Walgreens will shutter 10 stores in the area in
response to a surge in shoplifting, it announced in March.

A shoplifter went viral in June after he filled up a garbage bag full of
Walgreens products and rode his bike out of the store with the items as a
security guard stood by and watched.

"Seventeen Walgreens over the last five years, almost every Gap retail
outlet is gone, CVS is under assault," said San Francisco Supervisor Ahsha
Safai about the crime surge.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE FROM THE WASHINGTON EXAMINER

Certain crimes have been spiking in San Francisco, including a surge in
car burglaries, which are up as much as 700% in some areas, police
statistics showed. Burglaries, car thefts, and arson cases rose
dramatically in 2020 compared to the year before, and homicides rose 17%.

Forty percent of residents are planning to leave the city in the next few
years, a poll conducted by the San Francisco Chamber of Commerce
suggested, and 8 out of 10 San Franciscans believe crime has worsened in
the city, leading to a lower quality of life for them.

--
"LOCKDOWN", left-wing COVID fearmongering. 95% of COVID infections
recover with no after effects.

ballots. Report voter fraud: sf.n...@mail.house.gov

fiasco, President Trump.

queer liberal democrat donors.