MEDIA: Premium Processing Of US Visa Expands For Indian Students Of These Courses

John D Groenveld

Mar 26, 2023, 10:44:16 PM3/26/23
Trak.IN's Radhika Kajarekar on whether Donald Trump will endorse Ken
Cuccinelli to succeed Ur M Jaddou to lead USCIS.GOV:
<URL:https://trak.in/stories/premium-processing-of-us-visa-expands-for-indian-students-of-these-courses/>
| As per USCIS Director Ur M. Jaddou, many international students'
| immigration experiences will be streamlined thanks to the ease of
| filing documents online and the availability of premium processing
| for specific F-1 students.
|
| He also said, "The ongoing expansion of online filing is a priority
| for USCIS as we continue to create operational efficiencies and
| increase access to the immigration system for stakeholders,
| applicants, petitioners, requestors, and those we serve."
|
| The pilot project will be launched later this year. Until 2004,
| certain categories of non-immigrant visas, particularly the H-1B,
| could be renewed or stamped inside the US.

Does Susie Wiles worry that Ken Griffin and Lachlan Murdoch will
allow Ron DeSantis to invite Cuccinelli onto their campaign stage
to explain why Trump slow-walked John Miano's lawsuit to end the
illegal OPT program?

John
groe...@acm.org
--
"Biggest liability in politics is being ahead of the curve. Far more
beneficial to follow bandwagons. No one who follows the bandwagon