Thief brazenly fills trash bag with items in San Francisco Walgreens while a security guard records, lets him ride bicycle out the door

Leroy N. Soetoro

Jul 18, 2021, 3:03:52 PM7/18/21
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/thief-san-francisco-walgreens-
fill-trash-bag-security-guard-records

A thief was caught on cellphone video filling up a garbage bag with items
in a San Francisco Walgreens while a security guard stood by and filmed
the crime.

The video, which went viral on social media after it was posted Monday,
showed a man filling up the bag while a woman and a security guard stood
nearby filming. When the bag was full, the man hopped onto his bicycle and
rode down the aisle, then out the door and past the security guard, who
made little effort to stop him.

CHIPOTLE RAISES MENU PRICES TO COUNTERACT ITS $15 MINIMUM WAGE HIKE

The clip of the theft was posted by ABC7 News reporter Lyanne Melendez,
who happened to be shopping in the store on her off day.

"It's hard for me as a journalist to say 'I won't be involved, I can't get
involved,' I have to be sort of neutral, but this is also my city,”
Melendez said. “I live in this city and I see this constantly. Not only
Walgreens, but cars, and my garage door has been broken into twice."

San Francisco District Attorney Chesa Boudin was also tagged in the
message. He was supported by groups linked to liberal megadonor George
Soros and announced shortly after taking office that his office would not
prosecute certain crimes such as prostitution and public urination while
also firing seven prosecutors who were viewed as tough on crime.

Melendez, who says she has witnessed three other similar out-in-the-open
thefts at other Walgreens locations in the city, asked, "At what point do
we say enough is enough, we want our city back.”

The brazen theft has indeed been a trend across the city and has caused
several retail locations to close because the companies can’t continue
taking the financial hit of stolen inventory.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE FROM THE WASHINGTON EXAMINER

"Seventeen Walgreens over the last five years, almost every Gap retail
outlet is gone, CVS is under assault," San Francisco Supervisor Ahsha
Safai told KGO about the crime surge.

Under California law, theft of merchandise under $950 is considered a
misdemeanor, however, many prosecutors across the state have decided to
release individuals charged rather than jail them.

--
"LOCKDOWN", left-wing COVID fearmongering. 95% of COVID infections
recover with no after effects.

ballots. Report voter fraud: sf.n...@mail.house.gov

fiasco, President Trump.

queer liberal democrat donors.