MEDIA: Republicans shrug off Trump '24 bid: 'The excitement's just not there'

John D Groenveld

Dec 3, 2022, 6:25:40 AM12/3/22
Via Brave,
<URL:https://search.brave.com/news?q=%22Donald+Trump%22+immigration>
see Politico's David Siders on whether Donald Trump regrets taking
Jared Kushner's advice to downplay the National Question on the
campaign stage against Joe Biden and Kamala Harris:
<URL:https://www.politico.com/news/2022/11/27/republicans-against-trump-2024-00070632>
| "There's a significant number of people out there who really are
| opposed to him, and I don't think will change their minds over the
| course of the next two years," said Tom Tancredo, a former
| Republican congressman and anti-illegal immigration crusader from
| Colorado who called Trump "one of the best presidents we've ever
| had."
|
| He added, "You can't deny that that's a problem for him ... I'm
| worried about his electability, surely."

Does Kellyanne Conway fear Ken Griffin will allow Ron DeSantis or
other Save America candidate campaign to Trump's right as a tribune
against their dispossession and for their posterity?

John
groe...@acm.org
--
"A former Trump adviser told the Caller that Hutchinson was
suffering financially and could not find a job and that every