MEDIA: The Worst Republican Senator May Be John Cornyn

John D Groenveld

Jun 27, 2022, 8:38:43 AMJun 27
Scott Greer for Revolver on whether Donald Trump regrets taking Jared
Kushner's advice to downplay the National Question on the campaign
trail against Joe Biden and Kamala Harris:
<URL:https://www.revolver.news/2022/06/senator-john-gun-control-cornyn-worst-republican-senator/>
| This is no time to compromise America's future or to sell out Middle
| America in some idiotic quest for media approval. We need GOP
| leaders who put America first. Period. Cornyn fails this simple
| test. If he's the best the GOP has to offer, we might as well keep
| Chuck Schumer in place.

Will Trump endorse Cornyn for Senate majority leader when Mitch
McConnell retires?

John
groe...@acm.org
--
"If a preposterous creature like Trump can win the presidency of the
U.S. by being tough on immigration, think of what that issue could