MEDIA: Bill Barr Bio Shows GOP Has "Learned Nothing and Forgotten Nothing" On Immigration

John D Groenveld

Jun 26, 2022, 8:14:47 AMJun 26
Ann Coulter on whether Donald Trump regrets taking Jared Kushner's
advice to downplay the National Question on the campaign trail
against Joe Biden and Kamala Harris:
<URL:https://vdare.com/articles/ann-coulter-bill-barr-bio-shows-gop-has-learned-nothing-and-forgotten-nothing-on-immigration>
| Unfortunately, everything Trump was ever going to accomplish was
| accomplished at 2:50 a.m. on election night 2016, when he announced
| his victory over Hillary Clinton. (Everything other than turning
| judicial selection over to the Federalist Society.) At that moment,
| the densest Republican had to realize that restricting immigration
| is so popular that even a lout like Trump could win the presidency
| on it.

Does Bill Stepien advise Trump's Save America PAC endorsed candidates
to run on an immigration moratorium?
John
groe...@acm.org
--
"@DarrenJBeattie Trump's ego is his Achilles heel. All any corrupt
politician has to prove is that he can kiss Trump's butt & stroke