MEDIA: H-1B holders at wits' end to get work visas stamped

John D Groenveld

Jul 22, 2021, 7:02:11 AM7/22/21
Via Duck Duck Go,
<URL:https://duckduckgo.com/?q=H-1B&t=h_&ia=news&iar=news>
see American Bazaar's Zofeen Maqsood on whether Donald Trump regrets
taking Jared Kushner's advice to downplay the National Question on the
campaign trail:
<URL:https://www.americanbazaaronline.com/2021/07/14/h-1b-holders-at-wits-end-to-get-work-visas-stamped-446339/>
| In recent times, the Covid pandemic has created enormous travel and
| visa related confusion around the world. Ever since the United
| States barred entry certain travelers from India, a lot of Indians
| pursuing work-based visas or requiring a stamping on their existing
| visas are finding themselves at wits' end.
|
| With no official date or indication of when the ongoing travel
| restrictions may be lifted, a lot of work visa holders resorted to
| NIE or National interest Exception.

How well did "immigration moratorium" perform in Bill Stepien's focus
groups?

John
groe...@acm.org
--
"Wow that's compelling if true but Trump still lost the election
because we listened to people like you and alienated working class